When does 'interested' become 'pushy' : Swingers Discussion 2046031051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhen does 'interested' become 'pushy'
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a middle of the road girl. I don't want to be "groped" by just anyone who has an interest. I think there are other ways of showing signs that your interested without first groping.

But if I flirt for a few moments and show genuine interest and get no indication from the guy that he is interested I quickly lose interest.

Confusing lol.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
Jack,

Do what you are comfortable in doing, not what everyone else does. My wife gets groped by male friends in the lifestyle a lot (doesn't bother her or me, btw). However, I don't do that to their wives. I hug or put my hands on the small of their back if we are standing or clasp one of their hands in both of mine if we are talking to each other. If we've played, I may run my hand up and down her arm or thigh a few times but no molesting, of course. The golden rule still is in effect for me so I gauge interest by that rather than what I can get away with.

However, there is one funny caveat that I discovered after talking with a few couples. A few wives were disappointed that I showed "zero interest" in them because I wasn't obtusely affectionate. They expected/wanted me to be more "primal" based on what they heard about black men (I'm 1/4 Sudanese, 1/4 Afro-Cuban, 1/4 Sicilian and 1/4 Native Am., a mutt in other words) and they thought I'd be slobbering all over them. When I tell them I am interested but I am respectful of them as a couple and therefore keep the slobbering to a minimum, they -sometimes- don't know what to make of it. So the moral is that perceptions and even stereotypes play a role in determining the line between interested and pushy.

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
Ms. Rdy really makes me pissed off at myself for being a dumb ass fucking idiot again.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Just because someone doesnt touch you it doesnt mean there is no interest. It could be that they are shy. Yes shy people do exist in the LS.

Depending on the situation, some people only like to show affection toward others they are not married to at clubs or non public places. get them some place private and watch out!

Now if the person puts a grocery divider bar between the two of you, Yeah I am thinking they dont like your ass too much.

When a person says NO or not right now and y ou persist, this becomes pushy and you can lose a nut. Just sayin~

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
** fans myself....

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
that's why I avoid the sane/sober ones

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I proceed on the assumption no sane/sober woman wants to have sex with me, so I am pretty good at picking up any rare signal to the contrary.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10354 posts)
LOL@ Sweet. That was funny, we all wish that though don't we?

@Jack, I'm glad you brought this up and I am hoping there are many more responses. Being new to this and having no experience as of yet, this is something that crosses my mind frequently. I honestly have no idea where the line is or where it even starts!!! So it will be great to have the veterans give some insight on this.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(26 posts)
No touch during conversation = No interest?

It's just my general rule,but of course I could be wrong.

It would be nice if they just walked up and said"hey,big boy,wanna fuck" but that's only happen once in the 25yrs we've been swinging.

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
No touch during conversation = No interest?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'