Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice When does 'interested' become 'pushy'
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just because someone doesnt touch you it doesnt mean there is no interest. It could be that they are shy. Yes shy people do exist in the LS.

Depending on the situation, some people only like to show affection toward others they are not married to at clubs or non public places. get them some place private and watch out!

Now if the person puts a grocery divider bar between the two of you, Yeah I am thinking they dont like your ass too much.

When a person says NO or not right now and y ou persist, this becomes pushy and you can lose a nut. Just sayin~

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
** fans myself....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I proceed on the assumption no sane/sober woman wants to have sex with me, so I am pretty good at picking up any rare signal to the contrary.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LOL@ Sweet. That was funny, we all wish that though don't we?

@Jack, I'm glad you brought this up and I am hoping there are many more responses. Being new to this and having no experience as of yet, this is something that crosses my mind frequently. I honestly have no idea where the line is or where it even starts!!! So it will be great to have the veterans give some insight on this.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
No touch during conversation = No interest?

Username hidden
(781 posts)
I confess that I'm confused about where the line is between 'expressing interest' and 'being pushy'. I've always tried to be a gentleman in my behavior toward ladies, including expressing interest in getting better acquainted. Am I the only male on SLS who has problems deciding what's appropriate and what's over the line? Am I being overly sensitive in thinking that no touching at all is preferable to unwelcome touching? How can I tell whether touching would be welcome or not without trying? Or am I over-thinking the whole thing?? I'm sort of getting tired of being 'hands-off' at parties and being ignored by the ladies, or being 'hands-on' and getting pushed away.

How 'bout it, ladies? Guys? Where's the line between expressing interest and being aggressive?

Username hidden
(781 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'