When does 'interested' become 'pushy' : Swingers Discussion 2046031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhen does 'interested' become 'pushy'
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kd, i think that is very good advice. I go to vanilla bars and guys touch the top of your back or arm when they talk to you.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If you don't pick up on my cues, don't touch me anywhere, period!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
I have no idea how to ask a woman for permission to casually touch her. And most woman I know, if a man asked permission to touch her arm or shoulder, would either laugh out loud or ask WTF.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
im with what scandle said too

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I would just ask before touching. That way you don't get into trouble. I'm willing to bet if you ask respectfully you'll get a lot of positive responses.

Now if a woman starts the touching first, I'd go ahead and touch back. But I wouldn't touch the good stuff (T&A&P) unless the signs are REALLY clear (like she is grabbing your ass).

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
TY, Scandle...that was exactly the sort of response that I was hoping to get. Point taken and obviously I'm going to have to study up on my non-verbal language skills. Over the years I've learned to speak spanish, german, japanese, korean, and a little english...but never non-verbal. :-) Will have to work on that. (LOL)

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Jack, Reading Mercy's description of what he does helped me define that is exactly what I like. A gentle touch on the hand or arm, a hand on the small of my back, as well as the look that indicates he finds me sexy. I don't like the bold and brazen approach of staring at my body parts incessantly or of fondling them uninvited. A look that indicates he likes what he sees, then primarily focusing on conversation will draw me in. If I am interested I melt into his space. If not, I step away.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8900 posts)
90% of communication is non-verbal. You better know how to read cues or you're not getting anywhere.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The Mrs has (several times) commented on other ladie's 'cues' and asked me later why I didn't do anything about it when I hadn't even noticed. I suspect that I'm not the only M in that boat. I've noticed that ladies seem to be much more aware of 'cues' than men are. I guess that just leaves me and other M's in the dust, then. (smile) Sort of a "you should just know!" sort of thing?

Username hidden
(786 posts)
If the guy isn't picking up on my cues, I'm not going for it. He's not for me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'