When does 'interested' become 'pushy' : Swingers Discussion 2046031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhen does 'interested' become 'pushy'
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was born to fuck. Want me to show you? ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
oye. pushy was the guy at the bar last night. I walk up to our table, he tells me i am pretty. thank you. whats your name. shelly. my name is --. hello, how are you. and i walk over. he is like all over me. i said this is jay, my husband. oh, you are married. yes. then when i walk off the dance floor like i turn around and he is next to me. so jay gets in between us. every time i walked off the dance floor he would grab my ass. after about 15 minutes of it we left. The last thing I need is Jay having to beat his ass. Other girls in the bar were getting so pissed at him, he was doing that shit to every girl that was there. When we left he was walking around the parking lot and the guy from the bar was watching him. Jerk.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
If a guy can't tell by my body language and flirting that I am interested, then he is an idiot. I would definitely LOL if a guy asked if he could touch my shoulder or arm. I hate being asked if it is okay to kiss me. If you ain't got no balls, I ain't interested!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I don't like to be asked permission for everything. That actually makes me more uncomfortable and I feel like it disrupts the flow. I'm attracted to a man who is confident enough to act on the chemistry and take control of the situation.

If a man starts to touch me and I don't like it, I will either extract myself from the situation or politely say "please don't touch me."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Fun is on the same wave length as I am, ditto Mrs. Sav. Thus my statement that if he isn't picking up on my body language, my flirtatious behavior, we are not a good match. If I'm hot for someone, unless they are blind, they will know. Asking me for permission to touch me is literally going to shatter the moment into nothing.

I am not in this to hold the hand of someone who isn't certain.

I like men that can sense my arousal without me needing to point out that I'm hot for them. I too would chuckle at such a question.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
If a man isn't paying attention to my body language out of bed I would assume he won't bother paying attention to it in bed. I agree with Fun, I'd be amused if a stranger asked to casually "touch me" and my answer would be NO it isn't ok . Maybe it's just me but I don't like timid men, granted overly grabby aggressive men aren't my thing but if you aren't comfortable enough around me to casually touch my arm or my shoulder chances are we will not be sexually compatible.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Fun, I think it depends on how you ask. Standing within her personal space, looking into her eyes, then asking in a low voice if she would mind if you stroked her beautiful shoulder, or if you could hold her hand, can be a turn on. However, by that point she would have already indicated an interest by not stepping or turning away.

There are probably people out there who prefer a less-than-subtle approach. You have to work within your own comfort level and pay attention to the other person.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
I was responding to the comment that "I would just ask before touching" even something less than the "good stuff." I can't imagine asking during casual conversation "Excuse me, but would it be okay if I touched your elbow or shoulder." I wouldn't be interested in a woman who wouldn't think it odd for a man to be so stilted.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nothing to worry about there, kd.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yes they do! As a matter of fact , when I met Mr She at a party ( before we started going out) he had walked up behind me and touched the small of my back .... mmmm I still remember it as if it was yesterday

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: When does 'interested' become 'pushy'