When and how to bring up swinging separately : Swingers Discussion 196658
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhen and how to bring up swinging separately
TOPIC: When and how to bring up swinging separately
Created by: KWpleasers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Member since: 12/10/11, you might want to give it a little more time.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
oye, bringing this subject up can be touchy. I do not have solid this is what i think you should do advice, because each person is so different on this concept. Some are okay with it, some see it as cheating in a sense. Some are okay, some would have their feelings hurt just by someone asking this request. You have to go by the feel of things I think....you know your spouse like noone else.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
KW, the advice below is great. Keep talking, but also keep looking. I see you are located in the Florida Keys. Have you listed yourselves on this website as people who would like to meet tourists visiting the area? If you aren't looking for a long-term relationship with sex partners, this could work for you. When we visited Key West last year we contacted someone who lives there year round.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8817 posts)
Completely agree with Kind. Communicate. It's as simple as that. Step one, tell him how you feel. Step two, tell him what you would like to do in order to make the lifestyle more pleasurable for you. Step three, ask him what he thinks. Just be prepared for honesty in return. He may or may not be comfortable with whatever you have in mind. Or he may ask for a tit for tat arrangement. Or he may be pitching a tent the entire time you're talking and immediately start helping you shop for a hot guy to hook up with. It all depends on what you both want and what you're both comfortable with doing about those desires. That being said, I have to be 100% honest here. If there's enough of a communication gap that you're not comfortable with just asking for something from your significant other, it may be time to step back and reevaluate whether or not the lifestyle is the best choice for you guys. Whatever route you decide to take, don't beat around the bush. Be open, up front, honest and receptive. Best of luck to you both.

Mr. Curious

Orange TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: When and how to bring up swinging separately