Whats wrong with swinging married but playing alone : Swingers Discussion 48954
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhats wrong with swinging married but playing alone
TOPIC: Whats wrong with swinging married but playing alone
Created by: 2FORFUNX2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am just surprised at how man ladies play with single men but frown at couples that swing together but also play alone. I have met a few ladies and had some great times but it seems Most woman on here wont even talk to me. Is there something I am missing?

Paul

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, I'm PROUD of those rules. We don't play separately, PERIOD, unless we're separated by travel anyhow, and the person we're playing with is not leaving his/her spouse at home either. And if Mrs. Valovers is going to play while I'm away, then she feels safest with a guy she's played with before when we got together with them as couples. And we would NEVER play with someone behind their spouse's back.

We DO have SOME scruples, you know!

You wanna scruple?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We've done this a few times, and only when one or the other of us was out of town on business travel, and only when the spouse of the person we played with was also out of town on travel, and only with the explicit permission of all 4 spouses, and only with halves of couples with whom we've done 4-somes before.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
If we have met a couple and say the wife goes out of town for a month.

We have played with her hubby with her concent of coarse. She did her thing while she was away.

But if its a guy who is playing with out his wife and her knowledge that is dif.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
well, I see it like this, if we swing together with another couple, he gets the thrill of seeing me with another man, and I get the same for him with another woman. I don't feel comfortable meeting men alone, would rather have my husband as backup if things get out of hand.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I am just surprised at how man ladies play with single men but frown at couples that swing together but also play alone. I have met a few ladies and had some great times but it seems Most woman on here wont even talk to me. Is there something I am missing?

Paul

Trexlertown PA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Whats wrong with swinging married but playing alone