Whats a good place (SFW - kind of) to chat-IM for wife : Swingers Discussion 188687
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhats a good place (SFW - kind of) to chat-IM for wife
TOPIC: Whats a good place (SFW - kind of) to chat-IM for wife
Created by: cnaincpa
Original Starting post for this thread:
She used to love finding folks and vice versa on aol and eventually got into some really hot chat sessions - she LOVES that - and on 2 occasions ended up with someone we played with. But you can't really do that anymore on aol. Whats a good chat/IM where she can find people and they can find her for fun. She wants it to be a site that is not obvious, so if she is at the office, its not real obvious what she is doing? Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love chatting, I generally start with a few emails on here and then if I'm comfortable with the person give out my yahoo but I have been so busy lately I rarely turn my yahoo on! I don't care for the IM function on sls, but usually if I turn it on it only takes about 30 seconds for someone to start sending me messages.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Welcome to the forum cnaincpa

Can she find some people on here then switch to yahoo chat? I've had couples contact me who just want to chat or cam and they send me an email with their yahoo handle.'

good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Can you search for people and vice versa? Prob we have is that she doesnt have many buddies to play around with at the moment? Like we have yahoo and all that, but she cant create a profile or seacrh for people by profile.

State College PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
MSN IM is a nice chat engine. It comes with a hotmail account (free). Not an obvious "hot" chat channel. (I'll chat with your wife...lol). Mr. Chim

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
She used to love finding folks and vice versa on aol and eventually got into some really hot chat sessions - she LOVES that - and on 2 occasions ended up with someone we played with. But you can't really do that anymore on aol. Whats a good chat/IM where she can find people and they can find her for fun. She wants it to be a site that is not obvious, so if she is at the office, its not real obvious what she is doing? Thanks

State College PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Whats a good place (SFW - kind of) to chat-IM for wife