Whatever happened to good ole' fashioned common courtesy!! : Swingers Discussion 2098301016
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhatever happened to good ole' fashioned common courtesy!!
TOPIC: Whatever happened to good ole' fashioned common courtesy!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   16 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
The most discourteous is when they initiate first contact and you respond positively, open pics, etc and then nothing. Not even a "Sorry, but, no thanks". Why bother in the first place if you can't even say yes or no once you receive opened pics and a response back to YOUR initial contact.

Brownstown MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Being HER is from the west coast and Him from the east SLS seems a harder place to get to know people than wc sites...i find more flakes her than in Los Angeles and as a previous LAer I take pride in our flakiness( to a point). WE always respond...You may not like it but we try and be nice. When we email people, it is more than just one sentence and it is always HER that emails. We are on time, do not flake...just rude...and the girls make the rules ;)

Abington PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
"Common courtesy" is an oxymoron. Courtesy is anything BUT common!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Sorry for your bad experiences as well WannaTry, but take heart in the fact that you got further than we do most of the time. we just don't understand how people can create an account here, go the extra step of corresponding and trying to get to know you but not want to at least meet in person?

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Wanna - sorry for your "flake" experiences...with that new photo, I can't even imagine...Their loss I tell you!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Oh gosh...we are going thru this *right now*!! We had 2 meets set up and both flaked out by suddenly not responding to emails/texts. One of them, in mid conversation!!

Getting REALLY tired of flakey people.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Thanks for chiming in MM40! Used to be consideration/politeness were the norm rather than the exception, now it seems to be the other way around. I can count the number of thoughtful, considerate e-mails we get per year on one hand versus the number of e-mail we send out if only to say "nice profile, wish we lived closer"!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Twonluv69 hit this one on the head. As a single male looking for others in the lifestyle to enjoy pleasurable times with I have found that by being kind, considerate and respectful of others has gotten me a lot more return e-mails. Not to mention more meets. A simple please and thank you go a long way when messaging others. It doesn't take much more time to actually type out a meaningful message versus the "Shes hot, lets hook up" type message. Nothing wrong with a little good ole fashioned common courtesy. Thank you for allowing me to comment on this subject.

Minot ND
Username hidden
(21 posts)
When we first started meeting folks @ lifestyle parties they seemed like the most considerate, down-to-earth folks you'd ever want to meet. Maybe it's the disconnect of technology (smart phones, computers, etc.) but it seems (at least on-line) that folks aren't as considerate anymore. Nobody actually reads your profile and the few that do contact you can't muster more than a single sentence! We believe in giving folks the benefit of the doubt, extending common courtesies (thank you/no thank you, etc.) and most importantly will e-mail a profile (with more than one sentence) to say "Hey, we liked your profile not just the pictures". But yet we RARELY receive so much as a "Thank You" for something as simple as a compliment. Are we wrong for complimenting folks we live too far away to meet with? Just imagine what this site would be like if more folks were just a little bit more considerate...

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   16 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Whatever happened to good ole' fashioned common courtesy!!