What to do when one is attracted and one is not : Swingers Discussion 224425
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat to do when one is attracted and one is not
TOPIC: What to do when one is attracted and one is not
Created by: colorblindfantasies The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We can really relate to this topic, as I (male half) am sure many other couples can. It's probably the toughest part of the LS, at least for us. Thankfully, with a little experience under our belts, we've been able to tactfully tell the other couple that the "four way" chemistry isn't there without stating which of us wasn't attracted to the corresponding half of the other couple. And we've found that it's best to get it out of the way early on. I'm embarrassed to admit that through lack of communication between Mrs. Tempe and myself, we've inadvertently "strung along" a couple or two when one of us wasn't attracted. We haven't made that mistake lately, though. Honesty is the best policy, and most people appreciate it (as we do) if people are upfront if there's no chemistry on someone's part.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(175 posts)
The difficulty of trying to find a couple we both are into has led us to playing separately with other couples but never one on one... Works for us

Blue Ridge GA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
The term "taking one for the team" has been tossed around among folks we've met. I don't think anyone wants to play, knowing their partner isn't enjoying their end of it, but both the Mrs. and I have admitted to each other after the fact, that we were just going along with things because we wanted our partner to enjoy themselves.

You don't have to be mean to people, but letting them know that you aren't interested is the right thing to do so that you don't waste their time.

Highlands NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I can relate to this one. Most of the time it's me, the female half, that is not attracted to the male half of the other couple. Just tell them is was nice meeting them, say goodbye, and get up and leave. That seems to work most of the time.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
We tell other couples that all four of us have to click and be on the same page and that either all of us play or none of plays. It isn't easy but we have told couples that Mrs. CT just wasn't physically attracted to their male half.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(264 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: What to do when one is attracted and one is not