What rules do you and your partner have : Swingers Discussion 47686
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat rules do you and your partner have
TOPIC: What rules do you and your partner have
Created by: metro_maris
Original Starting post for this thread:
What rules do you and you partner have when it comes to full-swap?

Need help from seasoned veterans in the lifestyle. Any suggestions please!

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have one more rule than Mischief has:

play safe, have fun, cum, come home.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
play safe, have fun, come home.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I like Funluvin's statement the best "I can't believe anyone can be totally prepared for what might occur". lol

We've whittled down our rules to just a few. We kiss during sex both M/F and F/F. We're not into anything that can be defined with initials. No means no. And we ALWAYS go through the other couples rules thoroughly with them before we play...I HATE surprises and want the other couples we play with to be totally honest about their limits.

Our only comment to newbies is that you talk, talk, talk, and talk some more about what you are comfortable with, what your fantasies are (we've been with couples where one is pursuing a fantasy the other didn't know anything about!), and what your limits are. If you do all that talking, and are comfortable, you're all set! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
It seems like a few of the biggest rules we've come into in Florida are 1) No anal 2) NO means NO 3) no m/f kissing..alot of the couples consider this intimate (which we are one of those couples) and to be honest if we wanted romance we would have stayed home..lets face it folks..you're there to fuck and suck..not make out like highschool sweethearts. 4) NO pain or potty game (thank goodness)..other than that always same room play

Ruskin FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Our rules? I could jus say read our profile. But here they are, copied & pasted.

"We do not meet without seein pics. Hard drug addicts will not be tolerated, neither will out of control drunks. Wife beaters, stay away, I'll hurt you real bad if I see it! We are a couple, we play only as a couple. We do not do seperate rooms, we are into fourplay and moreplay. We will not do anal of any kind. We are NOT into pain, BDSM, potty stuff,kids, or pets."

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Golden rule #1 Always safe sex (no glove no love) #2 No pushy people 3. ask first if it's ok

4 No taking one for the team

I mean rules r rules if you can't follow them then it's best that you not swing at all b-cause everyone has rules

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We only have one rule that we will never stray from. Must use Condoms or no play. Not even with our long term friends.

Words of wisdom NO taking one for the team.

Again some more, When you are new to the life 1. Have head on straight. 2. Don't have to many rules 3. Always have a safe word, or a certain look.. 4. Always have fun

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(38 posts)
we only have one rule. we will never spend a night away from each other. Some are not rules but good to have we have a code word for not now ,not ever, lets blaze

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We have few rules:

1) Have FUN

2) Do what you WANT to do

3) Don't do what you DON'T want to do

4) Remember who you're going home with.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Forum virgins! I can't believe no one else tagged em- they're mine- hee hee hee!

Welcome, Metro!

As for rules, we have some very simple ones, too- both have to be comfortable, condoms condoms condoms, everything out in the open.

When we attended our first house party as newbies, on the way there I realized that we didn't really have any RULES, and everyone talks about RULES, and what happens if someone asks us our RULES! Inspiration struck, and I turned to hubby in the car and said, "I know! Our party rule is I'm not playing with YOU!" It started out as a joke, but to be honest, "mingling" when we go to parties has become our MO and the closest thing we follow to a "rule"!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: What rules do you and your partner have