Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice What is the best way to meet a couple ?
TOPIC: What is the best way to meet a couple
Created by: lostguy11
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any ways to meet a couple other than events ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi LostGuy,

Ok...if you approached me and hubby about a meet, I would take a look at your profile and write back saying "No thanks". Not because of your picture (you have a very nice body, sir), but because you have nothing to say.

It's not that we are looking for a "friend" or relationship or anything. We just need to learn a bit more about you. My hubby especially needs to know more about you. He'd be entrusting you with me and he wants to make sure you aren't some kind of weirdo or jerk or potential stalker.

Add some more pix (G or R-rated) and flesh out your written profile. And always be respectful.

Best of luck to you, sir! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
lostguy, I think with your body you will not have much trouble in having fun, in the lifestyle or outside of it lol. Outside of events, you can go to M&Gs that welcome single guys and of course there is emailing here on sls. I know that alot of guys get frustrated, but alot of guys do very well in the ls as well. From what I have observed, guys that make friends and have fun in the ls are the ones that are secure enough to see this as fun and not as a need. They have fun either way, whether it is with their friends or on a playdate. They do not talk to a husband in a disrespectful way or see him as the obstacle between him and the man's wife. They talk to both the husband and the wife, and they do not talk to the woman as if she is a pussy with a head attached, they actually find things they have in common with her, use humor and talk with her as if she were a girl, and not just a fuck. They do not assume anything. Just be yourself, and you will make friends.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Lost, First, a sincere welcome to the fora from a former SE-MassHole!

Here's my 2 cents...

First, before you do anything else...STOP...Meaning, stop sending emails....Work on your profile.

There is an area in the fora to seek feedback on your profile, but do some homework first, and move the needle beyond 2-3 sentences before seeking feedback. When you do reach out, do so with thick skin and an open mind. Don't get defensive. This is a community that wants to see people, especially SMs become "productive" members of the LS.

Scan the fora, hot dates, and do searches and review the profiles of other SMs to get ideas. Borrow, don't plagiarize, and always remember that this is supposed to reflect YOUR personality, not someone else's. So, customize and make it your own. This will let people know that you're more than just a torso with a cock. Don't get me wrong, the "bare bones" torso/cock thing works for some folks, but usually not without a solid look at your personality and writing style. Perception is reality. Class and safety go hand in hand with physical attraction.

So, once you have something that you think might fly, offer it up for fora critique.

Lastly, take action based on the great feedback you'll receive.

Lost, remember, this is just my 2 cents, but in my opinion, this is the first step. Others will come along and potentially contradict or correct what I've written, and that's fine. I offer this as my opinion because there's very little right and wrong in this, other than how you treat people.

Hopefully, others will come along and offer their opinions on what the next steps should be.

Please, don't forget to share your experiences. We've all been there through the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Good luck to you. Have fun making people, including ourself, happy.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8722 posts)
We have met some single men for dinner and drinks after a lengthy amount of emails and phone talks.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Are there any ways to meet a couple other than events ?

Swansea MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: What is the best way to meet a couple