What is considered swingers-swinging : Swingers Discussion 198222
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat is considered swingers-swinging
TOPIC: What is considered swingers-swinging
Created by: twofreaky2001
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hmmm. Is a orgie, swinging? Is a threesome swinging ? Is a gangbang swinging,? Does anyone have the answers? So just because you have asked another man or women to join you with your other half in the bedroom, does this make you a swinger? I think there is a misunderstanding, about the whole swing thing, this is why people start out just doing threesome, It is what it is, swinging need to be looked up and researched because people are getting it twisted, mixed up, confused (swapping) is the bottom line. Everything else is exactly what it is.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
yea it is the oldest question in the book, but getting those people who say to me, 'well i am going to a gangbang 2 girls 8 guys, so i am swinging', i really don't have the answer to that one, but, to us, we don't consider that swinging, my feeling is do what floats your boat,

but personally, i believe believe swinging is( me and my husband and another full swap couple all having a good full swap), of course with us the men are straight, but no judgement that's just us.

I have did threesomes with my husband and another women, but that's all we could call it or is it? Nevertheless, all of the responses are putting some light on how its all is looked at. please continue, and thanks.

Baldwin NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
OP: it is a question as old as swinging itself. The bottom line for us us that only you can define you. If you as a couple, only do girl/girlplay but still define yourselves as swingers, that's your business. I may not agree with it, but it really isn't worth fighting over it, and as soon you start trying define someone else, a fight is exactly what you will have.

For us, we find it helpful to be as clear as possible in our profile that we are "full swap" swingers. Hell, we even put it right there in our tagline. When we speak to a couple by phone before planning a meet, we clarify it again. It seems a little redundant, but we find it helpful to make sure we are all on the same page, and it seems to give us the best opportunity of meeting couples we actually click with.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3903 posts)
Swinging ....engaging in sex with others with or without your partner, with their full knowledge and consent . If you're single clarify to read having sex with someones partner with consent of said partner.

The sums it up for me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
If a couple invites me into their bedroom and we have a good time you can call it a church social for all I care.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
I'm confused by your post....care to elaborate further on what it is you are trying to say?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Hmmm. Is a orgie, swinging? Is a threesome swinging ? Is a gangbang swinging,? Does anyone have the answers?

So just because you have asked another man or women to join you with your other half in the bedroom, does this make you a swinger? I think there is a misunderstanding, about the whole swing thing, this is why people start out just doing threesome, It is what it is, swinging need to be looked up and researched because people are getting it twisted, mixed up, confused (swapping) is the bottom line. Everything else is exactly what it is.

Baldwin NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What is considered swingers-swinging