Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice What has happened to the REAL swingers
TOPIC: What has happened to the REAL swingers
Created by: hgkl02
Original Starting post for this thread:
For some reason or another the lifestyle site have become overwhelmed with a bunch of fakes, weirdos and people who cannot take NO for an answer. What has happened to all the REAL people? Have they moved to another state? I mean people when someone writes you at least have the courtesy to say "No thank you" instead of leaving people hanging. And you guys with "trophy" wives trying to get your second piece of ass in the world, try a whore house...that way you can pay to be choosey on who writes you. ANd the old 60's people who cannot take "thank you but you are over our age range" take that as a NO and go on. DOn't keep emailing back and then getting nasty cause the couple doesn't want to meet you. If anyone else has had these same problems please voice your opinions!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, we try to be courteous to people and respond to ALL of our email, I guess it must be a Florida thing cause the "older" people here act like you owe them something and will not take "no thank you" as an answer, they keep coming back and after the 3rd or 4th "no thank you" they get rude and ignorant and try to treat us liker posers. We do roll with the punches and we are used to it by now, as alot of people seem to think we are bikers, mainly due to me having a FULL back piece tattoo, but we don't own a bike..but oh well, let us tell you..Florida is a different breed..We loved PA/MD and DE..but we ain't going back..we will drop out first..

Ruskin FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
For some reason or another the lifestyle site have become overwhelmed with a bunch of fakes, weirdos and people who cannot take NO for an answer. What has happened to all the REAL people? Have they moved to another state? I mean people when someone writes you at least have the courtesy to say "No thank you" instead of leaving people hanging. And you guys with "trophy" wives trying to get your second piece of ass in the world, try a whore house...that way you can pay to be choosey on who writes you. ANd the old 60's people who cannot take "thank you but you are over our age range" take that as a NO and go on. DOn't keep emailing back and then getting nasty cause the couple doesn't want to meet you. If anyone else has had these same problems please voice your opinions!

Ruskin FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: What has happened to the REAL swingers