What does Down To Earth mean : Swingers Discussion 349461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat does Down To Earth mean
TOPIC: What does Down To Earth mean
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
in my opinion,a down to earth person is someone who is easy to talk to.Someone who is a regular person,not out to change the world but to allow people the chance and choice to make up their own minds. someone who is not down to earth would be someone who feels only their opinion is valid and everyone must listen to it and agree to it.

that is my opinion of what the term means hope to talk to everyone soon *smiling as always* bill of the bill and tina couple *eternalbliss*

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
down to earth means to us people who are really laid back. Your comfort level when you meet immediately becomes so laid back. Those that can communicate with any walk of life where all feel included ,wanted and needed there at that time.Those that accept your preferences as that ,preferences .Just nice people who do not have try to be seen, they just are, due to their nature.Those that do not flaunt their standing in society.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
"Down to earth" is honestly a cliche of the lifestyle, there are many of them out there, "Ken and Barbie", "Looking to explore", "Looking to explore" and I am sure that the list goes on for days. It isn't a bad thing, but it is a cliche of the lifestyle.

Honestly you may interpret the phrase as you wish, as long as you don't have a world wide web connection on the planet of Saturn, in which case look for those profiles that state that they are down to [choose your planet here].

I suspect what they are meaning but not iterating in any terms is the fact that they would like to meet a level headed couple, whom are not into drama, not into a lot of the BS, and a lot of the other things.

Hope that helps you out. K of K and M

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
we used that saying when someone is easy to get along with who is not off in space somewhere, stuck on themselves' or not drama free

Norristown PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I consider us "down-to-earth" kind of people. To me that means, easy to get along with, no wierd hang-ups, just everyday "joe blow" kind of people. People that work every day (whether it outside or behind a desk, etc..), have goals in life, are confident in themselves and ambitious, but don't come across as "I'm better than you" when you say hi to them... I hope everyone enjoyed my 2cents:)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
It doesn't have any special meaning "in the context of swinging." It means that people so full of themselves that they think their shit doesn't stink should not bother contacting you.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
OK. Quite a few profiles include lines such as "we are a down to earth couple" or "looking for down to earth people." What exactly does this phrase mean in the context of swinging?

TwoInLA

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: What does Down To Earth mean