What does 420 friendly mean : Swingers Discussion 185820
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat does 420 friendly mean
TOPIC: What does 420 friendly mean
Created by: southnjcouple1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I often come accross this discription as some couples put in their profile 420 Friendly.

Can someone explain exactly what that means.... Dont want to sound ignorant but I just cant figure it out????

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It means a lot of trouble in a similar forum.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
Means we like to smoke pot and fuck

Logan OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
hey couplecc: is that good research?? or BS?? either or , good job!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
In the 21st Century, 420 is firmly established as a code amongst tokers, a time of day and even sort of a toker's New Year's Day. It's in our culture now and only time will tell where it ends up.

April 20th (4/20) is another usage, meaning that it is time for to plant before the summer.

Whatever the real story is, 420 has been an important part of the marijuana culture since the 1970's. The significance of 420 has been kept underground and is mostly known only among marijuana smokers. Many non-smokers aren't aware of the symbolism when they see someone wearing a T-shirt or baseball cap that says 420 across the front.

When the 420 icon is somehow discreetly worked into a mainstream product like a film, marijuana users take notice. The film Pulp Fiction is rumored to have had all clocks throughout the movie set to 4:20. Marijuana smokers familiar with the symbol picked up on it—most people, however, did not.

While some marijuana smokers are using 420 as a code that enables them to openly speak about marijuana in front of parents or teachers. 420 has been to some, a sacred symbol for nearly 30 years.

Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. Today, April 20th events are international, and 4:20 pm has become sort of a world wide "burn time".

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
You are 100% correct. It makes me chuckle when people say 420 it is what police say

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
lmfao. hey vabeachcouple33 , that was funny. told my wfie she was lhao. but said it would have been better if instead was 820 friendly. 8 inches long and 20 pounds each ball. she said she will be 820 24/7.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
420 is not a police code for drug use anywhere in the U.S. under any local or federal law enforcement, thats a total myth. Paul..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2074 posts)
A big welcome to the forums WEMELT!

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
OMG PEOPLE 420 IS CODE FOR SMOKING WEED.WHEN ON A PROFILE AS OURS WE SMOKE AND DONT HIDE IT FROM PEOPLE!

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
The real meaning is that April, 20th is when you want to plant before summer. Yes, it also is a police code. But, it is a reminder to plant your herb, during this time for a good crop. I don't smoke the stuff anymore, but don't have a problem with people that do. Sometimes my memory is bad DAMN I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY! LOL

Gladstone OR
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: What does 420 friendly mean