Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice What do you think
TOPIC: What do you think
Created by: wanta3way3
Original Starting post for this thread:
A few times we have played same room with other couples and the guys had the problem we all hate to have happen, limp dick. How ever i didn't and played with the female of the couple. How ever this made my wife mad that the other women was gettin some and she didn't.

So it happened again this time i just stopped told the other female if my wife is not gettin any i cant keep going. So we got dressed and left the room. I know this has happened to others. So how did you handle it.

Thanks Mr Wanta

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our definition of "gettin some" is a little more open. We're fine with just oral- which a guy in that situation could surely do- if it happened. It's just about havnig fun and ..what do they say about a chinese dinner? It's not over till everyone gets a cookie!

That having been written, sometimes a woman wants a good solid fuck.. which is why adding a single guy now and then can be a fun thing ;-)

Our experience so far though is that there are a lot of single guys out there- far too many to entertain.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I go over to my hubby and the other female and start playing with them. I would never been so selfish to stop the play all together.

that is what i usually do too.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2143 posts)
Two answers #1 it could be that maybe it is a Medical Thing...#2 I mean lets Face it...sometimes there is no sexual attraction AT ALL...I have had times as to where I would rather Fuck Mudd !!!!! FeelMee ...lol

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
I don't think there is a man alive who hasn't at one time or another found himself struggling to maintain or get an erection. Sure it's awkward but it happens. Too much alcohol, stress, nerves , lack of sleep , overtired....you name it. Since we play with couples in the same room it really isn't that big of a deal. I will simply take his hand as we move toward his wife and Mr Sav. Than I will join Mr Sav and Mrs Whoever and hope he does the same......just because he doesn't have an erection doesn't mean we can't have fun. Sometimes just a few minutes interacting with his own wife is all it takes ....after all she knows him best and there's no pressure to perform for her. If this was a chronic problem with a particular male we wouldn't play with them again. In any event no matter how the night with playmates goes I know that when we are alone Mr Sav will happily see to all my needs, reconnecting at the end of a night is always the best part. Granted we are in this for sex with others but I cut them some slack . I act like it isn't a big deal and really it isn't , we can shrug and laugh it off. Even I have "off" nights where no matter what you're doing or how well you're doing it I just ain't feeling it......even when I thought I was. No biggie (pun intended lol)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Yes i know it gets old. I dont blame the guys i know it happens . We think sometimes the guys are more in to watching their women have sex then doing it their self. I think if thats it why not say that in the first place.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Like Carrie said....I handled it like a lady. I got dressed, left the playroom and returned to the dance and general area. I can say, however....after a few times of this happening it does get old quickly.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I go over to my hubby and the other female and start playing with them. I would never been so selfish to stop the play all together.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18044 posts)
You could also try seperate room.

Or just play with your SO only till the other lady gets her mans equipment ready to go for your wife. If his wife can't fix it for him, then he's not going to be able to fix it himself, so bail or put on a show for them.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Me and the wife did go off and do are own thing.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(189 posts)
A few times we have played same room with other couples and the guys had the problem we all hate to have happen, limp dick. How ever i didn't and played with the female of the couple. How ever this made my wife mad that the other women was gettin some and she didn't.

So it happened again this time i just stopped told the other female if my wife is not gettin any i cant keep going. So we got dressed and left the room. I know this has happened to others. So how did you handle it.

Thanks Mr Wanta

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(189 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What do you think