What NOT to do on the day to plan to play : Swingers Discussion 36822
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat NOT to do on the day to plan to play
TOPIC: What NOT to do on the day to plan to play
Created by: xandrianhubby
Original Starting post for this thread:
DON'T eat anything with asparagus in it! Stinky urine and foul tasting excretions GUARANTEE embarrassment...

DON'T try a new soap or perfume- perfect recipe for an unexpected reaction and a rash as attractive as chicken pox!

DON'T invite 20 of your past playmates to the club- what if they ALL show and expect that the invitation meant THEY were in for the night!?!? if you do- make sure it's clear that it's not an exclusive invite.

DON'T think of this as the perfect opportunity to try that new Turkish (or insert your own favorite ethnic cuisine here) restaurant downtown... maybe those health code violations WERE meaningless, but is TONIGHT the night to take that chance?!?

DON'T shave too fast down there... no explanation needed! lol

Who has a few...?

ciao!

Xandria

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't make the date in or around your time of the month. Lady's we all know that is when it will happen. You will be all ready to go and then it hits! We all have done it I bet. :-)~ Mrs.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
Wow, i feel like Im playing family fued. How about start your period, Ricahard? Has anyone seen it lately? Al from home improvement is hosting it now. Louie Anderson was my fave. Also, I would plan on not having a "fat day".

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
DON"T use Bikini Nair for the first time ever if you have never used it before and your going to go play....I just so happened to have an allergic reaction from it and could not play!

Oh and in our house sex is a no no for about 2 or 3 days prior to a date!

K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
definitely sex before we go play- i love to leave his scent on me when we go out. plus it really takes the pressure off of HAVING to hook up- we are so much more relaxed and playful when we've already started the party without anyone alse around! :)

Xandria

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
We often have sex earlier in the day before a play date, runs us down for about 20 minutes, then we're fired up again, lol.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Never knowing for sure whether the evening's "game" will run into overtime or not, we never fool around at all on the day we're going to be playing until AFTER we are home alone again. If the fuel tank is exhausted by then, we sleep it off and discover next morning that the tank has miraculously been refilled while we slept! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
How about sex (with your spouse) earlier in the day of a meeting? Do you find sex with your spouse runs you down or fires you up?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Ok, so, "get gas early enough in the day" followed the "no beans" advice...I had to laugh.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Damn, Mischief, you take ALL the fun out of it! LMAO

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
No garlic, onions, or beans!!

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: What NOT to do on the day to plan to play