What's wrong with us : Swingers Discussion 2032041051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat's wrong with us
TOPIC: What's wrong with us
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sneak a picture of your vagina past the photo Nazis if you can. That will garner lots of attention.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My thoughts, when looking at local profiles, if I read it two days ago, I will say to myself that I already read it, and go to the next one. Dave's thoughts- a new picture is something to draw someone in to look. As KD said, patience is a virtue, and get out to M&Gs once in awhile.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
"So, why is it we still seem to plenty of profile views and zero messages? "

The answer is pretty simple really. Everyone has access to your profile, from coast to coast. Many many men(people) scan profiles to view photos ONLY. They don't live close to you, have zero interest in you (or anyone else) and are just site seeing ! Be pro active, contact others, go out and meet people and stop worrying why others are not contacting you. Use SLS as a starting point to familiarize yourself with others preferences and desires and don't rely on it as a way to meet others. I think your expectations of media connections is far too high. If you get 2 qualities emails a month your farther head than many here. Most people use this site as a leap board into socialization not as an end all to hook up. I suggest you skip the whole chatting extensively, dozen of emails back and forth and texting. If you are interested in meeting someone make arrangements to meet PERIOD. You only waste time by investing in the whole"lets get to know each other " via writing word. Chances are upon meeting them they will be nothing like you envisioned anyway or there will be no sexual attraction. We have found the more time you waste playing the email game the less chance you will actually meet them. Go out and meet new people and even than keep your expectations of a hook up low. Have fun with each other and naturally fun will find you. BTW the BOLD TEXT message at the bottom of your profile is still a turn off, people will respond if they like and adding that message serves no purpose at all. If you feel you need to state that your respond to all emails a simple" We respond to all emails" is enough. You can ASK and INSIST all you like but the fact remains many of your emails will go unanswered........just the nature of the beast.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
You spelled and wrong in your profile name.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thanks kinddragon and totalbabe! ive been lurking for a while now but I do want to be more active on the forums... We just dont have a chance to get on every day :/

And with my earlier comment i didnt mean to not portray who you are. If you like dark tones and tend toward gothic clothing then by all means show that in your pictures! Sure it will turn some people off but in all honesty those are the people you probably wouldnt click with if you met anyway. There are all types out there and there are people looking for all types. I was talking about the overall tone of the profile.

Mr. B

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(6 posts)
OP's....I was reading your new marquee last nite, and scratching my head ...meet at the Y? I'm thinking, why the YMCA they have public swimming pools and stuff but a meet and greet there seems odd.,,,I'm feeling pretty old this morning.

Then it hit me DUH,,, Y whoee You kids in your slang.....lol...I work online and the Y boggs my system down so I quit using the chat feature long ago.

Hope you got a chunkle out of my Duhness, and also you get what your looking for down the road. P.S. I hope anyone reading this gets ear wormed with YMCA, we can have fun at the YMCA...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
"Sometimes, once we start communicating about everything under the sun, I don't think of them as a sex partner anymore. I see the relationship differently then."

Yup what she said lol. I have no sexual attraction to my good friends and we have found that the better friends we become with playmates the less we want to play want to play with them. We aren't here for "steady" or "comfortable" or "predictable" . I really do not want to know all your little secret spots and pleasures. I like surprises !!!! We like the excitement of "the first time" after that I'm sorta like YAWN "been there done that "( even if it was INCREDIBLE lol) Others have a much different nature. For instance some couples visit the same resort year after year, camp in the same spot every summer , they like knowing they had a good time there and rather than risk some place new they return again and again to whats familiar. I am the complete opposite , I will never chose to stay at the same resort or even same area, the world is huge and I want to see and experience it all. We view the lifestyle the same way, each time we venture out we meet new people, experience new things . We always have a great time , even when the people we meet might fall short of our "hopes" . I personally am not into trying to recreate great memories . I am more anxious to create new ones. Thankfully the LS provides all kinds of people, each looking for something different . Find your niche and relax and enjoy. When you start over thinking it or ask too many questions that have no answers it will cease to be fun.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
sweetart, I'm thinking that has more to do with your liking yourself, ie confidence, that it does with actual numbers. When my weight is up, I feel like ugh, and my clothes aren't comfortable, etc. That comes across to others as well, and if you don't feel attractive, you won't be attractive. Attraction comes in all sizes, so keep wearing what you like, do what makes you feel good, and don't worry so much about numbers. Just keep having fun. The emails come and go in spurts (awful pun), and maybe it's coincidental that you think they're not there when your weight goes up a few pounds?

Nothing is wrong, this is a fickle entertainment. But I will agree that negatives put people off, so read your profiles out loud and see how many times you, anyone, write the words never, always, not, no, or anything taken as whining or complaining, Why aren't there? etc.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
~my2centsinaword~ Suggestions 1. Change you tag line with something "marquee" like.... "Free beer, apply within".... "Really who cares bout them long horns" Just something engaging locally or specific to what you are looking for in playmates.PG17 or kinky interesting to open the door to people wanting to check you out.

2. The texting thing is like pixie dust. Poof gone... Even after doing the I like you, and you like me, email exchange. Then asking for or giving your phone number more times then not it freaks some people out. ** rookies and newbies mostly almost never with veteran swingers** Whatever'... I say it thins the herd from flakes, fakes and mistakes. I would just take that part out of your profile and save it for emails or in person at parties. 3. Change your zip code sometimes to different areas your close to or are interested in visiting on a play date. People are lazy by nature. This will give you a fresh look to people that have never seen your marquee and don't use the search feature.

As far as the goth or emo thing, it's a non-issue. You neither look goth nor emo. You look like Raider Fans...~smile~

In closing , I think your profile reads fine except for the texting part. You decide about that. Just be yourself s,,, in our 8th year now we have come to the conclusion it's either fest or famine. That tag line we have about age, flooded our social calender with people taking a look at us and dropping a line to say hello.Trial and era is about all you can really do to increase your odds to find that special fuck buddy couple or couples you are seeking. Best of luck.

ffaux formally know as the poster ff

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Not all older people are as cranky as I am! I guess I've had a sheltered existence. Never bedded a woman with a conspicuous tattoo. Just this week met one with a piercing in her navel; and we had to strategize around it, so it wouldn't get accidentally yanked at a bad time.

Some of us "came of age" in the '60s-'70s, when it was all about being "natural". Let your hair find it's preferred length and form; give up the makeup and perfume. To this day, I prefer as natural as possible; except that smooth is nice "down there".

Everyone has their turnoffs and turn-ons. There's not much we can do about them. The missus isn't attracted to over- or under-weight guys, or very hairy guys. We work with that, and we try not to waste anyone's time. It doesn't mean they aren't nice people, and they could be friends. But it would be a struggle to be acceptable lovers.

Whenever you adjust your appearance, you'll be turning some folks on and turning others off, at least a bit. I don't know what qualifies as "Goth", and I've never heard of "Emo". I just know what I like.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
TOPIC: What's wrong with us