Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice What's wrong with us
TOPIC: What's wrong with us
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ummm... my husband rarely ever even read the messages... and has Never graced the forums. This IS the Mrs. :-)

We have private pictures of him. Because of his work, yes I know it sounds cliche but with him it's more than managing the local News, he really does need to keep as anonymous as possible. He has a GF. He's good.

I'm the extrovert. Can you tell?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"We have been in the lifestyle for nearly three years and have yet to a couple swap at all. We've had some messages, but none have eve worked out."

The couples we have played with liked the fact that our profile had both the sir and madam in full body and action shots. We were told early on, though the men tend to look for and set up playdates, the women have the final say and they like to see what the other sir has to work with. I just looked at your profile and your wife is lovely, extremely so, but I don't see any pics of you. Perhaps adding a couple of shots of you may tip the scales in your favor?

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle for nearly three years and have yet to have a couple swap at all. We've had some messages, but none have ever worked out.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"So, I ask again, what is wrong with us?"

Nothing. Wifey and I aren't models (well I was, emphasize WAS) but we get hit up a lot on this site and others we have joined. Why? We go to the meet & greets, parties, dates and playdates. We call, email, text and communicate a lot. We remain active on all of our sites and keep our profile and pics at < 1 month old.

If we go to a party and no one asks us to play, we get a room and start playing with each other. That will usually pull in a few other people. Nothing like seeing people fuck that brings other people in.

Also, we have a motif when we go to parties by which we are known (white shirt, shorts or pants - I am amazed at how few people wear white). Use your distinct look to your advantage. Your wife is hot as hell, curvy in the right places with killer eyes. You have the roughneck look that's popular (out here in Cali anyway) so just rock that shit.

Think positive, be positive and remember ABC "Always Be Closing"

I wish you two were out here, we'd definitely throw you down.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
FF, the saying has probably been popular around here for years, too. I just hadn't heard it or didn't remember it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
Around these parts they serve a nice low cost lunch at the Y every Friday. I like to eat at the Y.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Instead of waiting for people to message you, find profiles and people you like, and email them. And keep a sense of humor.

I still read on profiles, "he likes to eat at the Y and can go all night." Ugh.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Bush beating around.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Excellent word placement for "smidgen" btw. ~smile~

K.... doc and kc, whomever is doing the bulk of your posting. Without trying to sound to snarky or being to blunt. Affirmative action don't swing. The number of views has zero to do with anything remotely close to finding LS peeps that are interested in one's self. That train of thought will get very frustrating for you in the long haul.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Thus~ mychuckleforthedayinaword~ I got that about the Y messager awhile back.

scandle, really? Must be either a geographical thing or something. I've heard and used that since I was a teenager down in Florida.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
TOPIC: What's wrong with us