What's wrong with us : Swingers Discussion 2032041021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat's wrong with us
TOPIC: What's wrong with us
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have been on this site for about 3 months now and it seems that everyone is all talk. 85% of the time we just want to meet down to earth people like ourselves. if we hook up then that's just a plus. we would like everyone to take a look at our profile and let us know what we can do to change how we feel about this site.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
@Rdy: I post mostly on this site. My wife posts mostly on other sites' forums and she does a lot of the event planning and scheduling. I tend to close the deals. We work great as a team like that and we played almost every week since we started. So come on out to the left coast, we are ready.

@sweettart: Dude 50 is the new 30 and bald guys are what the girls are hitting now. I had dreads and got no play. I shave my head and I can't stop the tide! LOL. Just dress like a bad ass and the women will beat down your door!

@trooper & scandle: It's righteous that you are posting on here. I see too many couples where the guy is trying to set up the encounters and does all the labor while the wife goes along with it. Too many times the wife is not really interested. So kudos and thanks for being involved. It makes the guys desire you more.

@Gwen : Don't give up. My wife requires pics of the guy before play, but not many. She likes to see what the guy is working with. Maybe just a few modest shots will help you out. I'm sold on your pics alone :)

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
""Now I have many reasons to visit CA! Brother being the least of them, lol. Mercy, Gwen, luvr, passion, hmmmmm, who else?"

You got that right, Rdy...;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
PG, we operate the same here. My husband never posts on SLS, so every utterance, good, bad, or provocative, is mine.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Mercy it isn't all a sausage fest on here, my man rarely posts (I think about a half a dozen times in 5 years and not for several years) so those 7000+ posts are mine lol

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I'm a horny devil... and he does have a girlfriend... he gets gets all the sex he wants. I'm the kinky ass one in our relationship... heehee

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Before I'm made out to be callous... we play solo by choice for a few reasons, 1 being that women that don't take the time to get to know him, just know him as the the man down the street that wears a rimmed, straw hat when he mows the laws. We also have widely different sex drives and styles. He knows I love him with my whole heart. I get to where I really like some of my "Friends", buy my heart belongs to my husaband... and Alan Rickman, but that a whole different story. :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Mercy, thank you... Rdy... Flying East is something I want to do for many reasons... OK... Yes, I know our profile is written mostly about me. It didn't start that way, it's evolved. My husband is 7 years older than me, but looks more like 12-15. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death. There is a thread in one of these forums about "What's up with all those pretty ladies being married to men who let themselves go, have a beer belly, etc" Hi, that's us! He's been going bald since his 20's (family DNA). Once he married me nearly 16 years ago, he started gaining weight; I really like to cook... and he really likes my cooking! And he's an introvert... it takes him a long time to be comfortable with someone. If I hadn't made all the first moves, we wouldn't have ever gotten married. So, yes, finding a couple would be nice, but we don't expect to because most in the lifestyle don't want to take the time to be friends first. ~G

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Oh, I see. Very nice. I normally assume this will be a sausage fest on these forums. So what is up in your area? Lack of couples? Bakersfield has a lot of parties for couples. Perhaps meeting someone there might end your drought?

By the way, your shot of you lying down in the panties and bra? *Fav*

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Oh, I see. Very nice. I normally assume this will be a sausage fest on these forums. So what is up in your area? Lack of couples? Bakersfield has a lot of parties for couples. Perhaps meeting someone there might end your drought?

By the way, your shot of you lying down in the panties and bra? *Fav*

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
TOPIC: What's wrong with us