What's wrong with us : Swingers Discussion 2032041011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat's wrong with us
TOPIC: What's wrong with us
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL - Just keeping an eye on you, sweetie. ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
LOL... of course. You stalking me Luvr? ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"Well, some men can carry the "no smile" pretty well... there's that picture of YourLuvrMan lying on the bed, covered in white sheets... ;-)"

Oh my, Gwen... you actually remembered this? lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Well, some men can carry the "no smile" pretty well... there's that picture of YourLuvrMan lying on the bed, covered in white sheets... ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I love a man who smiles ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Mercy, that's a good point. Your smiling face and come hither look are much more appealing than a face that looks neutral.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Akron may be right. I didn't read that. Smoking is a deal breaker for a lot of couples. 420 is less of one, but cigs are out. Also, have some pics with the man smiling. My wife says the "thug life" look scares women away. I look like a dumbass in my pics, but I get play. :-D

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
You smoke.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Your profile looks better than most. I wish you were here in SoCal but I'm a hairy guy so maybe not. :-D. I think we can eliminate your profile from the box though. What have you been running into if 85% of this place is all talk. We have a 20% strike out rate. It could be location or technique.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
sexycouplelookin, welcome to the Forums. I hope you keep looking around to see what's here and post wherever you're inspired to share.

You asked for feedback on your profile. While this thread could work for you, it might be more productive for you to start a new thread pertaining ONLY to your profile in the Better Profiles section. By doing that you will avoid having to cut through late responses people make to earlier posts.

Anyhow - your profile looks okay to me, though you use the word "nationalities" when I think you mean races. One of your husband's pictures could be redone - it looks like he is standing in a closet, with broom handles behind. IMHO it's not a very enticing pose. I like the fact that you have a wide variety of poses in your public stuff, including enough of both of you for people to be able to see who they're talking to.

Hopefully you'll get more feedback from other people. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 67   End
TOPIC: What's wrong with us