What's wrong with us : Swingers Discussion 203204
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhat's wrong with us
TOPIC: What's wrong with us
Created by: KCndaDoc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh man, it sounded so nice she said it trice!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Obama has composite swinger friends.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
In any forum, an argument is bad when there's no alternative plan offered.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Very true PG... and that comes across loud and clear.

G

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Listen,

I distinctly recall how the libs were all up in arms over Bush being a conservative thus will remove our freedom to swing... I remember it very well! Swings both ways I suppose even if none of it makes sense. :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"Well, some men can carry the "no smile" pretty well... there's that picture of YourLuvrMan lying on the bed, covered in white sheets... ;-) "

that is because that isn't a non-smiling hard ass look, that is a wish you were here in this bed with me right now look!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17725 posts)
LOL I've heard a lot of bad things about Obama but now we are trying to blame our lack of success on a swing site on him? Oh my gosh what next? Perhaps someone should write him about this nation wide heat wave? Surely he has to be to blame for that too!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5383 posts)
HavingFunTogether2113, I suggest you take this argument to the Politics forums. There are many, many threads and posters there that would love to discuss it with you, and I would appreciate keeping political arguments out of non-political threads.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8823 posts)
Smoking is a deal breaker for some no doubt about it but so is soft swing, strictly girl girl, goth looks, tattoos, suits and ties , short men, tall women , too skinny, too fat and a 100 other things. It hasn't slowed us down at all and if it has we sure haven't noticed. We aren't offended that some prefer no smokers and pass by their profiles as quickly as they pass by ours. What you need to keep in mind is that although everyone (supposedly) is looking for sex they also bring with it the same attractions they seek in relationship partners. That includes attraction and compatibility. For many it is as difficult to find "someone" for casual sex as it was/is to find a decent partner in the dating scene . Stop counting the reject letters, get over those who don't respond, ignore how many "looks" you get and focus on getting out there and having fun and meeting new people. Patience is required in this lifestyle to be successful and trust that once the ball gets rolling it just rolls faster(easier) . The more energy you put into Us/We the less time will be spent on They/ Them . It is a pointless waste of time to wonder "what's wrong with us " Focus on what it right with you, accent it and leave all negativity, bitterness and disillusionment at the door. It will only weigh you down and believe it or not others "sense" it . Any hint of desperation, bitterness, anger, issues , problems , insecurities will be sniffed out as soon as you walk in the room. I bet as soon as you start to party like the 2 of you came strictly for fun and not sex you'll be happily engaging in sexy fun. Stop looking for it and let it find you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5383 posts)
I like that ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
TOPIC: What's wrong with us