WHAT IS WITH THE SINGLE FEMALE PROFILES : Swingers Discussion 184641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWHAT IS WITH THE SINGLE FEMALE PROFILES
TOPIC: WHAT IS WITH THE SINGLE FEMALE PROFILES
Created by: silksheets
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is it with the woman who have a "single female profile" on here but when you contact them they say my boyfriend and I would love to meet you????? If you are a couple say it stop misleading people and wasting their time we are finding more and more nonsense/and down right fraudulent profiles then fun on these sites lately!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have both. When contacted off my single profile, if I would be interested in playing as a single and many arent interested after the initial chat because off my single profile I really am just interested in meeting the females of other couples, or single females, not seeking a couple as a single,, then I meet them as a single female. If I feel that the play would be more fun with my friend I tell them to contact our couples profile in the email. If they choose to meet us as a couple sometimes it works out for all four,, sometimes not at all, and sometimes just us girls hit it off and see each other.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2156 posts)
The same reason men state their single when in fact their cheating ...........it gets more hits and increasing their odds of finding playmates. Why do they lie about their age, their weight, their play style,condoms, D&D free ? It gets more hits lol. Deception of any kind doesn't appeal to me but to each their own.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5235 posts)
What is it with the woman who have a "single female profile" on here but when you contact them they say my boyfriend and I would love to meet you????? If you are a couple say it stop misleading people and wasting their time we are finding more and more nonsense/and down right fraudulent profiles then fun on these sites lately!!!!

Orland Park IL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: WHAT IS WITH THE SINGLE FEMALE PROFILES