WHAT IS A COLOR : Swingers Discussion 216626
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWHAT IS A COLOR
TOPIC: WHAT IS A COLOR
Created by: hishermystery
Original Starting post for this thread:
I might be opening up a hornets nest BUT here goes. We live in an area where interracial is a bad thing. Even people in this open swing lifestyle around here think that. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL. Ifts its white, black, tan or any other color. ITS ONLY A COLOR. You cant catch anything. You wont change color. Your skin wont peal off or melt. Your body wont reject it from its system. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS FACT. I, the male of this couple is retired and home all day. I leave sls on, and off and on thru the day I have ring ins. 98% of the time its single guys ringing in. With that said I can truthfully say that all the single WHITE guys that ring in are to date the most arrogant stuck up asses you would ever talk to and I would not like my wife to be with them. BUT To date all the BLACK men that have rung in are the most respectful and genuine real and respectful of the female and male . AGAIN ITS ONLY A COLOR "BUT" RESPECT GOES ALONG WAY WITH US. The answer to the question is nothing. We all breath. We all sweat. We all live and die. WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sav, I'm blue eyed, blonde haired....just saying... :) i don't think I will chime in on the topic.....don't think their is a right or wrong, and their will never be total agreement on this I don't think..

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
First and foremost people come here to meet attractive people....ATTRACTIVE to them. Tall, short, hairy, bald muscular or lean. Blondes , brunettes and red heads. DDD's and perkettes, well hung and average or below.I personally might be "missing out" because I won't have sex with anyone so big they haven't seen their penis since 1985 and you know what I DON"T CARE! I don't judge a person by their color and I'd say from my own experience their are as many rude black men as their are white men. You are the one who is seeing color and labeling white men as "rude" .Sometimes preference is misconstrued as racism . As Hank Hill said "Why is it only alright to dislike a white man?" Why is it that "race" is the catch all excuse so often ? I have a preference for Blonde haired blue eyed men, I'm not generally attracted to dark hair or dark skin (Italian, French, Latin ?) ......That whole "swarthy" look does nothing for me. Does that make me a racist ? No it means if you lined up all the men in the world chances are my first pick based on looks alone would be a Swede! Yes we live in a racist society to some extent but sometimes it is really is just a preference. Why do you even care who plays with who, I don't see how that affects you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
Hey sorry for the miscomunication. I wasnt complaining. I just dont understand why people look at color so hard. My thinking is that people are missing out on some truly wonderful people just because they dont like a color.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
At first I thought you were complaining because you were an interracial couple and were experiencing what you thought was discrimination against the color of your skin. But then I looked at the one picture of you among all the pictures of your admittedly attractive wife. You appear to be white. And completely uninterested in appearing remotely attractive to any woman of any color.

What's the point of your thread other than complaining that people aren't accepting of other skin colors but then stating that 98% of white guys who attempt to chat with you are pricks and 100% of black guys are respectful?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Ok sweettart I am confused. But I figured I would piss people off. Just dont understand the color We are all the same. Dont understand how I am the problem BUT if it makes you sleep better at night go for it. LOL

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
You're dealing with attraction. People like what they like. You aren't going to change anyone's idea about what they like so you just have to go with it.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I might be opening up a hornets nest BUT here goes. We live in an area where interracial is a bad thing. Even people in this open swing lifestyle around here think that. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL. Ifts its white, black, tan or any other color. ITS ONLY A COLOR. You cant catch anything. You wont change color. Your skin wont peal off or melt. Your body wont reject it from its system. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS FACT. I, the male of this couple is retired and home all day. I leave sls on, and off and on thru the day I have ring ins. 98% of the time its single guys ringing in. With that said I can truthfully say that all the single WHITE guys that ring in are to date the most arrogant stuck up asses you would ever talk to and I would not like my wife to be with them. BUT To date all the BLACK men that have rung in are the most respectful and genuine real and respectful of the female and male . AGAIN ITS ONLY A COLOR "BUT" RESPECT GOES ALONG WAY WITH US. The answer to the question is nothing. We all breath. We all sweat. We all live and die. WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: WHAT IS A COLOR