User Certifications : Swingers Discussion 193282
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceUser Certifications
TOPIC: User Certifications
Created by: GrantandDianne
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm just curious whether anyone really pays attention to the Certs from other members? I happen to know one member who lied when Certifying some people and only "certed" them because the other person bugged them to do it. Their response was "what was I supposed to say...she was a terrible in bed and her breath smelled like cigarettes?"

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
onthegass, you can see the aforementioned smokin' hot little ass by simply searching the screen name. they were kind enough to have it as their opening profile pic.

and i get where you're your coming from on certs... we didn't accept certs for the first couple of years we were in the lifestyle as we felt it was a privacy issue. then we realized that many people are looking to verify that we are a real couple and decided to take a few. we usually never carry more than three or four at any one time.

as with anything else in the LS, the usefulness of certs depends on honesty. that should tell you all you need to know about how much you should rely on them. for us, they serve two purposes. 1. we can reasonably assume they are for real. 2. we can sometimes get an idea of the kind of people they are attracted to and seem to click with.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Erica, there was a very hot-looking beach girl who joined the discussion and said some very sensible things, but then took it personally when someone disagreed with something they said. People have deleted so many of their posts that the convo no longer makes sense. I don't remember the beach couple saying anything off the wall at all; just sensitive to disagreement. I hope they realize it's just a message board, nothing personal, and that they come back sometime.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Damn. I missed the good stuff. What stupid shit were my peers suggesting this time? :-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
As long as they are honest.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Discussion forums are worthless if there is not a diversity of thoughts, viewpoints, and experiences. I agreed with some of their points, and disagreed with others. Regardless, they added to the discussion and I hope they come back.

Disclaimer: I had difficulty concentrating on the substance of their statements, due to the distraction of Mrs. LoveTheBeach25's cute ass in the blue bikini.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
It's not original. I heard it at a sex conference several years ago.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Wo, that's bizarre! lovethebeach25 deleted all of their posts in this thread. And I thought we were all being nice! They actually had some interesting things to say from their 20-something perspective, though I disagreed. To the young it seems that sex is an emergency.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Sweating.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
I would take a trusted friend's opinion about someone from the site over a certification.

Can you elaborate on the bang objective Seduction?

:)

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Everyone has different feelings about giving and accepting certs, how much weight to give them, and how they feel about privacy. One of my favorite couples has deleted all of the certs given them (as well as their pics) once they found the circle of playmates that interested them. 

I take un-certed couples with a grain of salt; but also take certs that way too. Mainly, certs are just one factor in deciding whether the couple is real, so that I don't waste time setting up a meeting with fakes. That said, a couple with multiple certs once stood me up, and although they contacted me an hour later with a lame explanation, I have declined all of their subsequent invitations. Other newbie couples, with no certs, have been as real as they come. So you never can tell . . . . 

I will cert a couple to verify the accuracy of their profile; if they want a more explicit cert I will write one, but I try not to embellish. I discourage couples from certing me unless we have had more than one meeting, and I decline them if they don't add something not already said in a previous cert. I've written many more than I've accepted. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: User Certifications