Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 2011891021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceTransitioning from Soft to Full Swap
TOPIC: Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
"To me soft swap means doing some or everything with the other male, without intercourse."

Yes we do everything and most the time I will have intercourse with my husband to finish off and the other couple will do the same, with touching and kissing etc., But we have had a full swap experience in the same room on the same bed. We liked it very much but like I said I can't always says that with every couple I will want to have sex with the other male. So I would like to have more options because as a "moderate" couple many pass us by but if I put that we are "wild" I feel that they will expect sex as a definite. Gosh I am a complicated woman what can I say lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We love playing soft swap, which for us is everything but sex swapping. We have actually full swapped in separate rooms and recently in the same room. The couple was fantastic and sexy and we love it too! This may sound crazy but not everyone we meet, I (the wife) find "fuckable" doesn't mean I won't soft swap with them though. I am hesitant to change our profile to "wild" just because I like to go with the flow and not be expected to full swap. Does anyone else play this way? Opinions, ideas???

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap