Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 2011891011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceTransitioning from Soft to Full Swap
TOPIC: Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Amen to that!!! BTW how do you "unswap" lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Down and dirty by 9:30....sign us up.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Yep, if k see's he's having a problem, we do the "unswap" as well.

And OMG, yes... Some of these so called "wild" folks will yak all night. I think a lot of it is just nerves. We did all that shit talking in the profile and now its time to (gulp) back it up. Haha. We address that in the profile as well. We don't mind a little chat, but then its time to light up or light out. I mean damn people, I've got shit to do tomorrow.

The other ones who crack me up are the ones who want to dance until 4am before we ever figure out if anyone is getting laid. First, this dood don't dance. I can watch people dance til 4am anywhere. This swingers club cost me $60-$100 to be here. Our waiting til 4am days are behind us. If that sounds like we're in too big of a hurry to get there, so be it. I'd just like to get there before I have to chase her around on a rascal.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
She-- I politely guided him to his wife and started fucking my husband :0 YIKES...see my point.

I changed up my profile I hope its clear about what we are looking for. Seems anyway a lot of these "WILD" couples on here do more talking than action. We like to get down if everyone is vibing.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Bored with oral? They may need a new hobby. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
Sweet "Its just that everyone wants to rush to the destination, we are at this point of our lives more interested in the ride."

I agree with you too! If everyone is vibing and it leads to sex GREAT! But we played with a couple that during oral I was bored and that to me meant not "fuckable". If your oral sucks I really don't care to bend over and let you ram me either.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
She- "As long as everyone has been honest with pics , and no one turns out to be an ass at the meet, we're probably going to be fine for play."

YES I agree. We try to get to know the couple a little before meeting. So when the show up if they look like they represent themselves here than its usually a sure thing. My husband knows how to read me pretty good too. We don't even have a "code" . He knows through my body language if its a go.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
We keep it simple. The problem with "soft swap... with an option" is that no one knows this unless you explain it in the profle. But putting it in the profile defeats the purpose. We do not contact anyone who is not listed as full swap. If a moderate couple contacts us, we make sure they have read the profile before going any further.

If I am not interested in fucking you, I'm not interested in going down on you either. Our profile makes it clear: we don't ask anyone to commit to play prior to meeting us, but if play does happen, everyone needs to be comfortable with full swap. We're not in the lifestyle for oral sex or watching someone else have sex. Some are, and that's fine.

This also works well for us because we try to do our best to be relatively certain that we are a good match before we ever even agree to meet. As long as everyone has been honest with pics , and no one turns out to be an ass at the meet, we're probably going to be fine for play.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
That's it we are soft with an option to full but if I put it on my profile I feel we will be expected to full and if I don't a lot couples ignore us. We have actually been blocked for being soft swap.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I think you'd be fine to say that you are primarily soft swap. We enjoy soft swap most of the time, but on a few occasions we've gone farther. That said, we discovered that condoms at 40 aren't a lot of fun, but the alternative isn't an option either. Soft swap lets us have the fun without the nuisance. We have found that the pressure to full swap is less when we are open with the other couple. communication is key. Hope this helps a little.

Westerville OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap