Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 201189101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceTransitioning from Soft to Full Swap
TOPIC: Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
We love playing soft swap, which for us is everything but sex swapping. We have actually full swapped in separate rooms and recently in the same room. The couple was fantastic and sexy and we love it too! This may sound crazy but not everyone we meet, I (the wife) find "fuckable" doesn't mean I won't soft swap with them though. I am hesitant to change our profile to "wild" just because I like to go with the flow and not be expected to full swap. Does anyone else play this way? Opinions, ideas???

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
explanation: I/We do read all the profiles, just don't always notice the ratings thing where it says Mild/Wild, etc. at first. If we need clarification, we look at that, and if we need more clarification, we simply ask.

Hope that clears up a misunderstanding that we don't read profiles. Look at ours...why would we not read them if we are to write one that we hope is read?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7379 posts)
I do not know why people feel this pressure to go from soft swap to full, as if they are incomplete unless they do full.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"The "unswap"? K looks at me, flops that noodle back and forth in her hand a time or two, and I say, "Ok. Unswap"! And if I get busy and miss that look from k... I'm driving home with my nuts tied in a knot. :/ "

ok, that right there is funny...think I am heading over to the Rock Band name thread

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
"we are the wait and see type"... we understand what you're saying. i wish we had more time and opportunities, but we just don't. that's why our profile tells people right up front that we "do not do rehearsals".

it really is a shame that full swap couples treat soft swap couples rudely. but i have to be honest with you, when we first came to the forums, we tried to have conversations with soft swappers and share ideas. it did not work. there are so many hard feelings in both directions. one even told me there was something very wrong with our relationship that we don't enjoy sex with each other anymore. i've also watched full swap people tell soft swappers that they don't full swap because their spouse will enjoy it too much. both are equally ridiculous. LOL.

we have no problem hanging out with soft swap couples at parties and meet and greets, we just don't go out with them for play. it's just not for us and it would be just as bad an idea for us to try to force ourselves to change our style of play as it would be for soft swap couples.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5058 posts)
"have you ever "unswapped" during play? yes ma'am. unfortunately we are no strangers to the mid-coitus unswap. :/

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5058 posts)
Well I most of the rude full swappers contacted us. After reading their profile I tod them we were soft swap then we get the bad comments. Hey it's their loss as far as I am concerned. I can't tell you how many times that I email couples back that are looking for in shape couples that we are in the round shape lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I read it all the time. As a soft swapper or "moderate" couple we have been turn down, told off, blocked and the list goes on and on. One profile actually says soft swappers should not be able to have an account here and we should go play with ourselves to figure out with our problem is....hmmm That is why we go into get detail in our profile as to what our soft swap consists of, I think our soft swap sometimes is wilder than some of the full swappers we have met.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Do people actually read those little things on profiles? The "wild" or mild settings?

I guess we're a more "wait and see" type couple. We've met full swappers and still haven't done anything with them, and we've met soft swappers we've enjoyed sexually. It's a guideline, yes, to define yourselves, but it's not a set role if you communicate with each other and want to do more, or less, than you've stated in a profile. Nothing HAS to be set in stone.

Thankfully, as then we'd never have opportunities that we've had with couples who have a cut off age set at 50, right?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7379 posts)
OH so you unswap before playing got it. Have you ever unswapped during play?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
LOL. 9:30 is perfect! Enough time to get some good work done and still get that beauty sleep I desperately need.

The "unswap"? K looks at me, flops that noodle back and forth in her hand a time or two, and I say, "Ok. Unswap"! And if I get busy and miss that look from k... I'm driving home with my nuts tied in a knot. :/

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5058 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Transitioning from Soft to Full Swap