Thoughts,Opinions : Swingers Discussion 203357
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThoughts,Opinions
TOPIC: Thoughts,Opinions
Created by: lgsbcs
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Great! Now I can't fuck Jim because he's my 49th cousin twice removed.

Thanks Jim!!!

hahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I read somewhere recently that everyone alive on Earth today is 50th cousins or closer to everyone else. Don't know how much truth there is in that (it's still being debated), but clearly we all came from common ancestors. Analyses of mitochondrial DNA (inherited only from mothers) tell us that everyone is descended from a woman who lived about 100,000 years ago in northeast Africa. All other female lineages have died out. And analyses of Y-chromosome DNA tell us that we are all descended from a man who also lived in northeast Africa 60,000 years ago. All other male lineages have died out.

So we are clearly all cousins, folks. Don't know yet for sure if it's 50th cousins or less, but we are all cousins nonetheless.

So, dear Shelley, you have been kissing your cousins all your life!!! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
yeah....no matter how distant a cousin, familia is familia. I would never play with anyone where my fucking them can come back and bite me in the ass. Thats my rule. If someone is my friend, I know that sex changes the dynamics of it...if the friendship is more important than sex I do not mix them. I would definately not feel comfortable in fucking or being naked near my family.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
well, if you're just looking for feedback, here's what i can tell you. just as we have no desire to spend time naked with vanilla friends or co-workers, we would feel the same and more so where family are concerned. we have no desire to see cousins, or any other family, or their spouses naked or having sex, or both.

we would wish everyone a wonderful evening and excuse ourselves. but that's just us.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
Good to know. Notes made.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
So we found out,while us boys where having a few beers at a family picnic, that I (Mr) have a male cousin and his wife that are not in the lifestyle but do have 3sums with girls and are open to new things? So we invited them to come with us to a house party ths past weekend and all was, fine and dandy and everything was going pretty smooth, and even when things, started getting all heated up(AND NO,PEOPLE WE ARE NOT KISSING COUSINS) and when playing started and the clothes started coming off,things seeme to get a little wierd,my wife and my cousins wife were nervous and worried about being nude, and playing while either of us men were around, but they both said that it didn't bother them to be nude around each other. Neither of us (guys) have any concerns or desires to play with each others wives. Now when I introduced them to all our friends at the party,we had a few really shocked looks and recieved a few looks where the eyes rolled back in ther heads, and comments that was sort of harsh but not hurtful, but most was cool with it and we had a great time. We all think that it was awsome to be able to share this with others in the lifestyle, ones we can trust and can be open with.Because it was the first time and it was just a new thing for all four of us, that as time goes on we can be fully comfortble with it, and for the ladies,I would like to see them be able to fully relax and be able to let their hair down and have fun:-) ! So we are just opening it up for your thoughts and comments.

Spring Hill FL

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Thoughts,Opinions