Those who write don't read profiles : Swingers Discussion 46857
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThose who write don't read profiles
TOPIC: Those who write don't read profiles
Created by: bigal_n_559
Original Starting post for this thread:
Don't know if this topic has already been talked about, didn't see it. Lately we have lots of people writing to us that do not fit what we are looking for. We specifically state in our profile what we are looking for, such as age, sexual orientation, etc. But we have at least 2-3 emails everyday from people who do not fit into what we are asking for. We are not that picky, but are certain in our ideas of what we want in a potential swing partner/partners. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, do you write back or just ignore it? I tried a polite "no thank you" to some, but in exchange got some very nasty responses as to why we should meet them or how we are "missing out".

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
What more can we say, it's a mass overtake of weirdos and people who can't take NO for an answer..what happened to all the real people? Plus people are becoming so goofey here as of late that they judge a person by deor of their house..lets see...they live in a trailer..we live in a 4000 sq ft house..and they want to judge us??...lmao... come on people get for real..it's the person not their house so please read the profiles...that should give you a clue as to respond or not to respond

Ruskin FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You nut case, it was me they were calling plump! You plump? I don't think so. L <who's living proof Mr and Mrs Poly accept plump people in their lives!>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"...Are you for sure that these people are contacting ya'll because Poly is coming into town, or is that an assumption? Just asking. "J"

That's a valid question JandB and yes we are sure. Each one I'm referencing are people within a reasonable driving distance and are members for some time. One couple had us blocked (we have never interacted with them, they blocked us the day they joined) and removed the block long enough to write and wait for a response. I am not including two e-mails we got from people who are forum regulars whom we've all interacted with a bit and not terribly far away who said something along the lines of " now that would be fun to get to meet both couples at the same time." It's a shame that couldn't happen because they were genuine people we or Poly would love to meet but the schedules didn't sync. This is the most extreme but for giggles, here's our personal favorite"

Hey, we watch the forums but don't write in there. We thought you're kinda old and she's kinda plump. But Polygirl coming, you must have something in there. Hot mama We live in L......d. We can be there Saturday about 5. We'll bring some 420, kewl. Send the number and address if that's good.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This use to happen to us so we put on our profile( PLEASE READ OUR PROFILE VERY CAREFULLY WE DO NOT WHAT TO WASTE YOUR TIME OR OURS!!!) This mite seem rude however it has helped us cut down on this problem...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
BacchusnLadywife...Are you for sure that these people are contacting ya'll because Poly is coming into town, or is that an assumption? Just asking. "J"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
This is kind of the reverse of this but funny none the less. We're receiving a ton of e-mails and IM's (literally 18 so far) right now from people who apparently have seen our profile in the past. We've also never contacted any of these people because we saw in their profile we didn't fit their desires. In the last few days since it was clearly posted in the forums that Poly and family are coming here on their vacation this weekend, we're getting all these forum lurkers who have never given us an e-mail or the time of day because we are out of line with their profile desires. But Polygrl matches their age, fitness, whatever preference so now it's let's meet. There's what we want, a mercy fuck in order to get at Poly. <g> If someone who had ever interacted with either us or Poly in anyway contacted us and said they really wanted to meet them, of course we'd try to arrange at least a little social time. But I sure don't like attempts for me to pimp out our friends who are coming to visit us to complete strangers.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We don't meet everyone that writes to us. For us, this is fulfilling a fantasy and in my fantasy, there is a certain type of person I want to be with. We specifically have a problem with younger couples. I purposely put "nobody younger than 30" in our profile for a reason....we don't want to play with someone who is close to our childs age (21). It feels too weird.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
This happens to us all of the time. We pretty much meet everyone that contacts us as long as they follow one simple rule...clear face pics. If there isn't any that they can provide their email will be deleted without a response. "J"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
We have this as well and we always just respond thanks but we are not interested. If they write back again, being rude, or how we are "missing out", we simply hit the block button. I feel that anyone even if they do not fit we our preferences are, deserve a response out of common courtesy.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
Don't know if this topic has already been talked about, didn't see it. Lately we have lots of people writing to us that do not fit what we are looking for. We specifically state in our profile what we are looking for, such as age, sexual orientation, etc. But we have at least 2-3 emails everyday from people who do not fit into what we are asking for. We are not that picky, but are certain in our ideas of what we want in a potential swing partner/partners. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, do you write back or just ignore it? I tried a polite "no thank you" to some, but in exchange got some very nasty responses as to why we should meet them or how we are "missing out".

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Those who write don't read profiles