This is my last post on Wannabees (I promise) : Swingers Discussion 43747
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThis is my last post on Wannabees (I promise)
TOPIC: This is my last post on Wannabees (I promise)
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is my last post on Wannabees (I promise). It is submitted to help serious newbies understand some of the things they may experience.

I was contacted a month ago by an "experienced" swinger couple who wanted me to set up a party for her. I chatted on the phone with him, posed my usual subtle questions to determine if he was for real, and discussed the parameters for the attendees. He wanted a few capable single males and a few couples.

I contacted some of my swing friends who fit the profile and who expressed interest, and sent their pics to my new friend. He was ecstatic, and even wanted more. Once, he appeared a little perturbed that I had not produced enough guests for the party. The party is all set for this weekend!

This morning I received an email detailing while each of the guests were now unacceptable, and informing me that the party was cancelled. Each of the various reasons that my friends are unacceptable were learned from their "experience".

Once again, (1) this type contacts me, I don't contact them, (2) I spend a lot of effort setting up a party with quality swing friends, and (3) they cancel for dubious reasons.

There were 2 red flags in my conversations over the last month: (1) They use the word "experienced" to describe themselves, and (2) There are no pics of them having sex with other people on their profile.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
HA HA HA

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Hey if you wanna see all that stuff we can produce it...in fact there is one pic on our profile where You can see R's condom...

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
This is my last post on Wannabees (I promise). It is submitted to help serious newbies understand some of the things they may experience.

I was contacted a month ago by an "experienced" swinger couple who wanted me to set up a party for her. I chatted on the phone with him, posed my usual subtle questions to determine if he was for real, and discussed the parameters for the attendees. He wanted a few capable single males and a few couples.

I contacted some of my swing friends who fit the profile and who expressed interest, and sent their pics to my new friend. He was ecstatic, and even wanted more. Once, he appeared a little perturbed that I had not produced enough guests for the party. The party is all set for this weekend!

This morning I received an email detailing while each of the guests were now unacceptable, and informing me that the party was cancelled. Each of the various reasons that my friends are unacceptable were learned from their "experience".

Once again, (1) this type contacts me, I don't contact them, (2) I spend a lot of effort setting up a party with quality swing friends, and (3) they cancel for dubious reasons.

There were 2 red flags in my conversations over the last month: (1) They use the word "experienced" to describe themselves, and (2) There are no pics of them having sex with other people on their profile.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: This is my last post on Wannabees (I promise)