Things you would tell new people entering the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 1958991061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThings you would tell new people entering the lifestyle
TOPIC: Things you would tell new people entering the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 66 of 66 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, I have nothing at all against anyone here, certainly not you. We have very different views on a few topical matters and I am mentally challenged by many of your posts. To reciprocate, I throw out some thoughts hopefully to challenge you back.

Obviously I am particularly uneasy with your view about not giving a shit what others think. Everyone on here agrees that we should not be false to ourselves worrying about how we appear to others. Saying that over and over does nothing to advance the dialogue. Yeah, I will admit it, I hope to get you to see and say one day that there are plenty of circumstances under which what other people think IS important. (Though I fully agree with you that their opinions about others' sexual proclivities is not one of them.)

Sed, you are feisty and direct and I genuinely admire that. You are also extremely strident in conveying all your opinions. I do not admire that. I think that the world is a better place when people try to be open minded, balanced and moderate in their messages. Otherwise, the casual outsider really can't see much difference between a zealous Palestinian terrorist and a zealous Zionist settler, even though you and I agree the differences are vast.

I was gonna say I am sorry if any of my posts seem mean or unkind, however I cannot muster up the face to do so since you have so proudly proclaimed your thick skin and disregard for what others think about you. I'll keep trying to change your thinking on the latter subject, though, because I think you are worth it.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
I had "JUST SEX" last night ! A threesome.

There was me, then there was my right and left hand. problem is, I'm starting to have feelings or my left hand and the right hand is getting jealous.

Now it's not "Just Sex" any more ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Oops, I missed it, right there at the end, it allows us to do what we think is right and stop worrying about others.

Kinda like Assad. Do you think he swings? Would you like to fuck him? After all, it is "just sex."

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
Hey Sed, I am curious to know, what is it that "just sex" is liberating from?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
I'd tell her:

"Did it ever occur to you that he could have just hired two whores to live out his FMF fantasy."

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
our advice would be dont look for the lifestyle to be anything more than what it is, fun and excitement, not anything more

Wintersville OH
Username hidden
(49 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 66 of 66 
TOPIC: Things you would tell new people entering the lifestyle