Things you would tell new people entering the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 195899
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThings you would tell new people entering the lifestyle
TOPIC: Things you would tell new people entering the lifestyle
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Steel...We've known that to happen. Should it ever happen to us, we'd A) sit them both down and express our pleasure in their company, but B) also state that we're not marriage counselors and C) do NOT want to be in the position of interfering in their relationship. We'd tell them that we enjoy their company and will continue to enjoy their company once they've worked through their issues. Then the ball is in their court.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
There is jealousy in the lifestyle just like the real world.

We have had couples who we knew didnt like the fact that we didnt cancel our memberships after our first meet.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Steel, there are morons everywhere, even in the lifestyle. Tell them to fuck off before it gets worse.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
what do you do when you and your mate started this thing for fun and experimentation and then the first couple you hook up with "falls in love" with you both and wants to be exclusive"

number one, I would back off immediately. Drama. Drama. Drama. secondly, I would say thank you very much for the offer, we are flattered...but no thank you. If they get upset, refer back to number one.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Steel,

First welcome to the forums. I empathize with your situation and I suggest you start a new topic (top of the screen) . Your issue is worth discussing and I do not think you will get much feed back piggy backing on this one as it is out of date so to speak.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
This my not be the right place to ask this question, but...what do you do when you and your mate started this thing for fun and experimentation and then the first couple you hook up with "falls in love" with you both and wants to be exclusive. We really like them and don't want to lose them as friends, but we also are tired of all their drama in their marriage. It is not fun when they are constantly fighting and each one is coming to each one of us telling us all about it. I don't want a soul mate (already have one) and don't want to be marriage counselor (I would have an office and charge). I just wanted some good friends and good times and great sex.

Tuscaloosa AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
My daughter will be so happy... she doesn't see what all the other girls see in him!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
He's coming back to beat the shit out of Justin Beiber.

Because someone needs to. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
But the MIB said Elvis went home :-}

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Shell, echoing CJ's sentiments, I am sure there would be quite a line to take advantage of that offer.....

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Things you would tell new people entering the lifestyle