The very odd couple looking for the Unicorn : Swingers Discussion 212766101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThe very odd couple looking for the Unicorn
TOPIC: The very odd couple looking for the Unicorn
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been in the LS for a long time as both a SM and a couple, and something impresses me as very, very odd.

A previous sexy partner and I maintained separate single profiles in which we referenced the other. She would get hit on by drooling, effusive couples looking for the Unicorn. She would usually respond that she and Uriah were getting togther the next weekend, and the couple was welcome to join us. The couples always declined.

My new partner is much, much, sexier than the previous partner, and we also maintain separate single profiles. Since she is much sexier than the previous partner, she gets even more contacts from couples looking for the Unicorn. Likewise, the couples decline when they learn that Uriah will be in the room.

Couples, we are giving you a chance to play with my partner. What gives? (I know the answer, but I won't express it publicly because I am so polite).

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
SB, I have to admit, I rarely if ever read people's profiles. So I had no idea that you had the OP on your profile. But it sounded from the OP that it's not the case, though he never really went into details. Secondly, I have no idea whom your paired up with, or play with I should say. These days I do not read the forums closely, much changed on the forums, as did circumstances outside of it. As to OP's attractiveness, I'm guessing that he is, for some reason Uriah has me blocked. So I'll take your word for it :).

Though it's been years since we've written to anyone in the hopes of hooking up. We've certainly experienced the, oh, do you mind if I bring my boyfriend/husband/lover etc...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(16553 posts)
You know we dont know about other areas. BUT in the va. area most of the single female profiles are really housewives either playing around on there spouse or Like yall said just springing it on you after hoping you will except. to us that is deceptive as well. I know like us we have been messaged many times. Wanting to play with My better half but say I am either to old or theY only want a female. "Personally". I have no problem sitting back and watching my better half having fun. With a female or a couple. We have actually messaged some couples looking for a female only. JUST because we know how hard that is to find. IN THE LONG RUN WHEN EVERYTHING IS SAID AND DONE AND OUR COMPANY IS GONE. I KNOW I WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF TOTALLY. KEEP IN MIND THIS LIFESTYLE IS ALL ABOUT THE FEMALE. IF SHE IS HAPPY THEN THE GUYS WILL BE.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Well the answer is simple, they were looking to hook up with her, not you. Her springing it on the couple comes off as deceitful. The typical "single" woman who hides her partner then springs him on others. Leaving the people to wonder, what other surprises are in store for them. People contacted her, not you. They're interested in her, not you. Regardless of how handsome and smart you are.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(16553 posts)
This is a bit like the hitchhiking couple, where the male hides in the bushes while the female is out there on the road. If you're looking to play as a couple, why don't you have a couples profile? Why does she pretend to be a single female, and then say, "Oh, my boyfriend will also have to be there" -- ?

If you spring that little switch on people, why would they think anything other than that additional surprises are in store?

It's also rather weird that you refer to yourself in the 3rd person. How much of you is really real?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
camzwife, I think you hit the nail on the head. Uriah, you're a handsome dude, intelligent and probably a lot of fun to have around, but sometimes people just want a woman to join them. I doubt it's meant as a rejection of you specifically.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8940 posts)
Ummmm.... maybe they were just looking to have a 3some, not a 4some...??

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I have been in the LS for a long time as both a SM and a couple, and something impresses me as very, very odd.

A previous sexy partner and I maintained separate single profiles in which we referenced the other. She would get hit on by drooling, effusive couples looking for the Unicorn. She would usually respond that she and Uriah were getting togther the next weekend, and the couple was welcome to join us. The couples always declined.

My new partner is much, much, sexier than the previous partner, and we also maintain separate single profiles. Since she is much sexier than the previous partner, she gets even more contacts from couples looking for the Unicorn. Likewise, the couples decline when they learn that Uriah will be in the room.

Couples, we are giving you a chance to play with my partner. What gives? (I know the answer, but I won't express it publicly because I am so polite).

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3480 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: The very odd couple looking for the Unicorn