The definition of a word : Swingers Discussion 374471011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThe definition of a word
TOPIC: The definition of a word
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
does it matter?

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Curious, I can't imagine what they would have worn if you'd wanted them to get everyone's attention.

Kirk

Muncie IN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
I'm with you Obladi. Jen prefers it a little more discrete.

BTW just how discreet are people wanting? Meeting with trench-coats and dark glasses in the alley? Having cover stories? Just curious. I know when Jen and I meet a couple for the first time, we drive our big pink car with "swingers" painted all over it, and wear our big gold chains that have charms that say, "Let me have sex with your wife," on them. LOL

While I'm on a roll, just what are these sensitive professions that everyone seems to have that they are frightened of someone finding out about their personal lives? The president? No, we've already found out that he's allowed to fool around and not get fired.

Has anyone been 'outed' by having a profile on a swinger's site? Jen and I are only concerned about the kid finding out. I know the best way to do that is to not leave the last profile we were checking out up on the computer. I wonder what the odds are of someone randomly finding you on this site.

Just curious, Kirk

Muncie IN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
I dunno... I wouldn't mind sex being continuous...

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Right on! Those of us with mathematical training know that "discrete" means individually distinct, the opposite of "continuous." So we DO like our sex to be "discrete," but also discreet. LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: The definition of a word