The big O : Swingers Discussion 2123921041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThe big O
TOPIC: The big O
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Guess I'm the type that needs lots and lots of flirting, foreplay and wanting to get me really revved up."

Music to my ears...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yea like a little shiver running over my whole body to make me squirm a little but leaves the v wanting it even more like some serious penetration! Haha

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
those little not so intense but sort of sneak up on you unexpected are freaking awesome :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17732 posts)
I think you're right about the mental part... Once I got so turned on I got off just by being rubbed on my pussy over my pants. And it wasn't but 10sec after initial contact. Didn't think at the time it was an orgasm, but now that I think of it, it was, just not one of those ubber intense ones. Guess I'm the type that needs lots and lots of flirting, foreplay and wanting to get me really revved up. And of course that sexual chemistry.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
"2014 likely...Had to!"

At least "itsbeen" only 2 years, not 20.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
No need to wait until you get older...and if you wait too long I'll be ready, willing but UNable. lol

I don't claim to be an expert on sex but I do believe experience and maturity play a role. I am not one of those guys that will claim to be "the best you've ever had" or that I can make any woman orgasm. I do believe in taking my time to learn what the woman enjoys and believe making a connection with her is more important than just fucking her. Since orgasms are more mental than physical in most cases, that alone raises the probability of achieving that elusive O.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ya nic I need to find someone like u, maybe that will have to wait until I get older... Maybe it's the more experienced men who know how to work a girls body ;)

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
lol itsbeen, it better not be!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17732 posts)
I found two males who could give me orgasms, one was my partner for 10 yrs, the other was a play friend for 4 yrs, until he moved. I interviewed a few after and found it wasnt worth it, they couldnt get me there.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
2014 likely...Had to!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
TOPIC: The big O