Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice The big O
TOPIC: The big O
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
From personal experience and from reading these forums, I don't get the impression that most married women expect to get their orgasms from swing experiences. Their husbands know how to do that. The swinging is mostly for variety and excitement.

Certainly it's not something that one should have to concentrate on or work at, at the expense of generally having fun while relaxing with friends. Relaxed excitement often leads to orgasm, without really thinking about it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Camz - personally, I'd rather you not get there than fake it...One of my personal pet peeves. Be honest, I can take it.

But that's just me.

BTW - no such thing as eating pussy too long. And if I'm not doing it the way you want, by all means, direct me!

But then again, that's just me.

But then again, I know I'm a libido killer...LOL (not really a problem, don't feel bad!)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Yea I have tons of fun and get lots of pleasure during playtime even if I don't get to the big o. But how much more fun and pleasurable could it be if I did? But how long is too long for a guy to eat pussy during playtime? I guess I just start to feel awkward after a while so I just fake it. I don't want them to feel like they aren't good or something.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
"I don't know why it's like a badge of honor, and people try to get you there, without focusing o what funall the rest of it is"

No doubt about it, the journey is more than half the fun but I do admit, I like to make sure the woman has an orgasm. Or two. It isn't the be-all end-all of if we had a good time but let's face it, if I can help give her an awesome experience, it is more likely she will invite me back.

I don't view it as a competition but I do enjoy the challenge of trying to learn a woman's body and pay attention to the nuances etc. so that I can help her relax into a mind blowing O. Even if she doesn't, I am hopeful she appreciated the effort and gives me another opportunity.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
That all sounds completely normal. I don't know why it's like a badge of honor, and people try to get you there, without focusing o what funall the rest of it is. I cum easily, but also only with my hubby. A few rare times with women using toys. Toys are a 100% sure shot, and I usually squirt. But I've only squirted Au natural with hubby goin down on me. He's a world champion I swear. For me, it's almost like something special I save for him, but I wouldn't avoid it during playtime either! If it happens it happens...no pressure!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Ya that sounds like how my orgasms go, aside from the very little shivering one which i decided was an orgasm itself. I get so deep into it when I come out from an orgasm it's like I'm returning back to earth from some where heavenly. Blacking out though, wow! That's crazy! It's fun and educational reading about how women experience orgams. It's been a while since I've gotten a woman to orgasm hubby seems to always beat me to it. Gada have a talk to him about that! Haha

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Nice to "see" you again wannatry! Looking GOOD!

I played with a couple earlier this year and when she came, she blacked out. Her boyfriend freaked out, said she had never done that before.

We dubbed it "Cumatose"

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
@camz - I can orgasm in my sleep, too! Not very often, but they're really fun! The thing about my orgasms is that, I don't have them very easily, but when I do...I come close to blacking out. Hubby loves to watch them.

We played with a couple once that the woman had multiple orgasms...over and over, but they were small and she recovered very quickly. After we left, I told hubby that if I orgasmed that much...I'd probably have a heart-attack. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
That's ok I still like the flirting and sometimes I do have fantasies about older men, but it's not one of camz fantasies... O well what canyado!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Not to worry Nic - in 2 years she'll be older...Dad - LOL

;-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
TOPIC: The big O