The big O : Swingers Discussion 2123921011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThe big O
TOPIC: The big O
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not one to embellish. That number includes the ladies who take an hour and those who are screaming in three minutes. For whatever reason, I tend to bring out the strong orgasms that take a little longer. Some of the ladies are very in-shape running/triathlon types and they say the strong orgasms feel almost as draining as some of their workouts, so a bit of recovery time is needed. I much prefer a longer buildup into a strong climax than a few quick, shallow ones. Based on the callbacks, they do too.

Brandywine MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
"Avg is 2-3 times assuming we have a couple of hrs. "

For a couple of hours you need to leave that dash out of the middle of those numbers ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
Lots of very good discussion here. I agree that most women are just trying to be nice when they say having an orgasm isn't a big deal. My evidence is the state they're in after having one. That eyes-closed smile is exhibit A. I know guys love sex, but a female orgasm seems a heck of a lot more intense than a male orgasm.

I don't believe I've ever had a meeting where the Mrs. didn't climax. Avg is 2-3 times assuming we have a couple of hrs. Some do take a while, though. I don't think I'm running into women who are easy cummers either because I've been told by some that they haven't had an orgasm from a man in years. To me it's simple and has everything to do with feeling/seeing/hearing her response to your touch. As a single guy, I know it's tough to make a good impression, so I put in a lot of effort to get her to climax. Trust me, giving her the O a couple of times inevitably leads to callbacks. I've even shown a few husbands what I was doing and now they're rocking their wive's worlds too. Just happy to help :)

Camz, I've found it's completely normal to take a while to get there, but I've always been able to finish the job. The longest for me was about an hr of oral and digital stimulation and penetration. Like some have mentioned, it depends on the woman, physical attraction, time of the month, flirting, mood... I've found orgasms via penetration are much more difficult to achieve, but it can be done with the right positions. It also seems the penetration orgasms are less intense - some moaning, tensing, and some spasming. Clitoral orgasms from oral/digital are much stronger in my experience. That's where the heavy breathing, driving her head into the pillow, screaming, pelvis spasming/thrusting, squeezing my head between her legs orgasm comes from. Another thing is that it helps to build chemistry. One, you're both more comfortable, and two, hopefully the guy was taking notes the first time when you were responding to him.

Every woman is a little puzzle. Once you put it together the first time, it's a lot easier to do it again.

Brandywine MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Orgasm is always a top priority for me when I play. Why bother if you cant ? To get good feelings? Im outta high school folks, bring the big boy games or stay home, hell!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
Ya Davison is a nice place! haha If you are insinuating that you would drive this way to see us I'm very flattered, especially since you seem to really care about making a woman feel good ;)

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
It's a great place, not because of anything special per se but I am a short drive to some great cities. Like Davison MI?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
nic just saw saw you're from Youngstown! My hubby was born there and his family lived there for years!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Hahaha mr. Clean is a good one! My hubby is sure to resemble him in a few more years too, although he will shave his whole head then.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
"...but if I was able to have one with you I'd be all the more eagar for a second night!"

I guess we will have to plan that first night to see if a second is in the offing.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, the word I used was "expect". If you haven't eaten at a restaurant before, and you don't know a lot about it, do you expect to get the best meal you've had in a long time?

If you do, that's an unexpected bonus, and you're more likely to eat here again.

If a woman neither expects an orgasm nor is willing to focus on it exclusively, she is likely to have more fun overall. I still maintain that the majority of women are like this -- except when they're not.

And thanks for the input, ladies.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 59   End
TOPIC: The big O