The big O : Swingers Discussion 212392101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThe big O
TOPIC: The big O
Created by: camzwife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey everyone Mrs. here. I'm a very sexual person, as I'm sure all who swing are ;) Anyway I didn't start having regular orgasms until I met my husband. It's kind of hard for me to achieve. Any way "to the break the seal" as we call it he would spend over an hour going down on me, until thing got flowing and now it still takes me on average 20mins. Is this normal? Anyway for some reason I've faked the past couple ones because I feel that I take too long, especially with someone new because I'm so used to how my hubby makes me come. Not sure, but it could possibly take a long time for my body to adjust to a different and new stimulation. But I so enjoy the sex even without having the O that I don't mind faking it. But it just seems like the other women my husband and I have been with get off in minutes. So was wondering what the average time is for women to achieve their O and if 30mins or more is considered a long time. Thanks for all honesty!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Clean laundry is the new kink.

Who knew? Next thing we will be seeing are couples on sites gettting together to sort and fold. How naughty.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Hahaaa, I guess that is my dream come true at times! A clean house in which I didn't have to clean!! And it does turn me on seeing my husband doing some housework! Especially the kitchen, when he gets that really clean and does all the dishes (even the pans!) I am sooo ready to go!! LOL

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
You aren't going to have me washing windows and doing laundry are you?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Haha that's ok. I do like the thought, "cater to your every whim" :).

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
lol...sorry, didn't mean to rush things.

Hmm, now what would be the perfect birthday present for a couple of new swingers....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Whoa! Baby steps my friend, baby steps. Still haven't experienced an mfm yet! And who knows maybe we won't even like it. But the d day could happen on my bday, less than a month away... We'll see! :)

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Perhaps WHG and I can come cater to your every whim...that way his age will balance out mine. If you take the average, it will be like having two 39 year olds!

Imagine how many O's you could have with two of us....plus hubby of course!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
HWG - Right On! sounds like you know what you're doing. And I hope to find a playmate that gets it like you do. Hmmmm... Ever travel to MI? ;).

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I just want to say I like the way WhiteHotGent thinks.

And I'm definitely in it for the orgasm(s). And I do believe that both the guys and the gals are in it for the orgasm - I don't quite get the idea of getting all excited and then not having that release. I totally understand that most guys are not going to give me the number of orgasms that hubby gives me on a regular basis, but I sure better get at least one, after all , he certainly will! It feels like a pretty selfish attitude for a guy to say that he thinks most women aren't in it for the orgasm. How ridiculous would it be for me to say the same about guys!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
we are all different. If I'm not having little ones along the way the huge ones will never come. A good friend of mine takes a long time to get there, has a big one then is done.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17718 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: The big O