The big O : Swingers Discussion 2123921051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThe big O
TOPIC: The big O
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
User Details are only visible to members.
And when are we going to make use of the updated information?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16994 posts)
If I wasn't a "few" years out of your age range I wold offer to drive up an lend a hand...or tongue...or.....

And yes PG, your data has been updated.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ya, it's pretty nice to wake up to that shaky "post orgasm" feeling. The're pretty strong ones too. Don't do it too often though, maybe like 5-10 times in my life.

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
now see I can't have one in my dreams...I get so close but can't go over the edge.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16994 posts)
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I would like to get to where I can orgasm in playing situations, but I think I would have to be very comfortable with someone and be with someone who doesn't mind the challenge.

Thanks for the bump on that post! Lots of great stuff there. I've had orgasms in my sleep a few times before...those are pretty awesome!

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
I bumped the thread in womens talk for you its called Female version of one and done.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16994 posts)
there was a thread about this in the Woman Talk area not too long ago you might want to check that out as well.

Everyone is so different, I orgasm pretty easily and often however I rarely orgasm from oral or just fingers on clit alone, my body craves penetration either fingers or cock to send me over the edge. Which is ass backwards of most women and sometimes confusing to playmates.

and I'd make a joke about Nic updating his spreadsheet but this should be on there already lol

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16994 posts)
I take forever to cum, too. And can't with only penetration...at all. I need oral or "mechanical help". But, like you, I enjoy the sex soooo much, that it doesn't matter to me if I orgasm or not.

I do know that I have to be really mentally turned on first to even come close.

When we play with other couples, I don't usually orgasm and it doesn't seem to affect the fun we all have.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Hey everyone Mrs. here. I'm a very sexual person, as I'm sure all who swing are ;) Anyway I didn't start having regular orgasms until I met my husband. It's kind of hard for me to achieve. Any way "to the break the seal" as we call it he would spend over an hour going down on me, until thing got flowing and now it still takes me on average 20mins. Is this normal? Anyway for some reason I've faked the past couple ones because I feel that I take too long, especially with someone new because I'm so used to how my hubby makes me come. Not sure, but it could possibly take a long time for my body to adjust to a different and new stimulation. But I so enjoy the sex even without having the O that I don't mind faking it. But it just seems like the other women my husband and I have been with get off in minutes. So was wondering what the average time is for women to achieve their O and if 30mins or more is considered a long time. Thanks for all honesty!!

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
TOPIC: The big O