The big O : Swingers Discussion 2123921021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThe big O
TOPIC: The big O
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea having an orgasm in a playing situation is not the big goal here, but if I was able to have one with you I'd be all the more eagar for a second night! Actually thus far in my very limited experience I seem to like the flirting and foreplay more than the actual sex part. But I think being comfortable and having trust in a person plays a big role in having great orgasmic sex and it takes me awhile to develop that kind of relationship with someone. So I'm hoping to meet people who we click with, have things in common, to develop a friendship with. Then I betcha the sex part would be amazing!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I am not a fan of generalizations but I would submit that most people, (men and women, married and single, young and old) would like to have an orgasm when having sex. It may not be the #1 priority for those who don't orgasm easily but to me it is the same as asking if you prefer a dinner that fills you up or one that fills you up AND tastes good.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, you are more experienced than most here. Would you say that "most married women expect to get their orgasms from swing experiences"?

"Most" means "the majority of", let's say.

What about women who fake orgasm? Communication is precious, and my feelings might be hurt by a woman who's faking pleasure -- not by being informed she's had enough and wants to move on.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Awwww, come on Camz, just go with it...sure, uncle Fester, or maybe Mr. Clean? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Uncle Fester, the bald guy from the Adams Family? HAHAHAHA! No, not even close!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I disagree with it too, Nic. Married women do INDEED care about orgasms, why would you state such a crazy one-sided opinion? Based on? Anyway. Orgasms come in all sizes and varieties. While Mr is the best at bringing them out in me, other partners have been very pleasing and satisfying too. But if that's my only goal, what fun is that? My experience in swinging is first of all to have fun. Relax. Enjoy. I don't worry about my enjoyment factor. If I don't get off, I will later with Mr. No problem. But to say we don't care about it, or that it's our husband's job, etc... Well, as Christine Baransky says on BBT: "I've been responsible for my own orgasm since 1982." I have not, however. I do rely on others, mostly, for my orgasms, as that is when I am totally me, and do not have to think at all, only to feel. It's the only time in my whole life that my brain isn't running in complicated circles and is completely free.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7367 posts)
I can't fake to save my life. If I'm not enjoying your pretty much going to know it. However I'm pretty good at taking charge and changing positions so I'm on top and can control things better.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I'm not even gong to laugh at you ib because she probably thinks I look like Uncle Fester.

I do disagree with the idea that married women don't care about having an orgasm when swinging. They may say that so as not to hurt anyone's feelings but are always pleased when they do.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sorry 20 it's just that you look a lot like my dad. Lol ----------------- He must be a handsome rascal then! LOL - it's all good, no harm, no foul.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Sorry 20 it's just that you look a lot like my dad. Lol

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
TOPIC: The big O