That monthly gift ! : Swingers Discussion 201615101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceThat monthly gift !
TOPIC: That monthly gift !
Created by: theshy1806
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I were wondering how to explain to someone if a date is wanting to be set that we can't do it that time of the month due to the monthly? It may be a stupid question but hey we are new at this . Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My playpal and I had plans with a couple and my "gift" came early and started that very day. The husband and I didn't want to ruin things for the other two because we both knew his wife and my friend were very excited about the evening. I said to him that i was fine if he was and there was "still plenty of fun to be had..." He agreed but just as we all have learned in the LS, your idea and their idea doesn't always match. Little did I know that he would basically consider me an "untouchable." I ended up giving him what seemed like a never ending blow job... I didn't have much fun that night. The upside was it lead to a serious conversation with my playpal about not ending up in situations where one of us was so unhappy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"after my husband was deployed..."

Fucked up... but you can't blame them for trying that shit! :)

Go Saluki's !

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4657 posts)
Kind is correct in advising you to get used to speaking frankly about things you've previously considered oh so private. Whether its your monthly "gift" (which is the German word for poison...hmmmm), your sexual predilections, or the ramifications of your LS choices, you will soon find yourself discussing these matters.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Just say... "Sorry, but we're not into 'Crime-Scene-Sex'" :-)

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Thanks for the input everyone ! All have fun and we will too :)

Glenmont OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
im with you kind, it isnt a gift!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2017 posts)
You just had to put that stipulation on it didn't you?

I'm sure they're a lot of fun, but nah, swinger "lite" doesn't interest me. It's at least four on the floor, down and dirty or i'll pass.

Ha. See, there's the real crotchety old coot in me coming out.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4657 posts)
Hey! these damn kids ... Confound it... And their rock n roll music...

Well... Yes. Yes, I would. But clean up your danm mess!

Ok, nevermind. I'll get that too.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4657 posts)
This happened to us the other day. When we met that night we were told "mother nature had played a cruel joke" that day. What can you do...it happens. Just gives you another chance to meet later. J (Mr Sin)

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
how about, "that date doesn't work for us."

why would you owe anyone an explanation? come on now. if you guys are new, you need to learn early on, you don't have to reshape your lives or schedules or give up your privacy for this lifestyle. you let others know your availability. if they want to get with you, they will work it out. there's nothing wrong with meeting someone halfway, but you should never stress over how to tell someone that a particular time doesn't work. it's YOUR life. you owe no one an explanation and if they think they deserve one... that's your big red flag to stay the hell away from them.

now get out there and have fun, you crazy kids! and stay off my grass!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4657 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: That monthly gift !