Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice That first full exchange
TOPIC: That first full exchange
Created by: funnchucktown
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey - I'm mostly asking the women here and unsure if this would fit more in the Women Talk section. Me and my husband have been together for 7 years, hitched for almost 2. We have a great relationship and have added swing in off and on through the years and stick to the ground rules we make. At one point in a three-way (one of those times we wanted to play just with a woman ok... when I wanted to play with a woman) a bit back we changed them in the act for the better - I wanted him to full out screw her - not just enjoy her mouth. I watched and got a little fun from the woman while he enjoyed it. As I saw previously we play same room and engage each other throughout every step of the process to know that the other is happy and joyful with what's going on while we play. We've been going back and forth with discussion since the first time we decided it was okay for him to have sex with another woman on the issue of me taking on another man. Here's the timeline of the discussion: No way, still not interested, okay maybe but it's gotta be a good-lookin' guy... It's run the gambit and together we decided that it shouldn't be a friend, that it should be someone in the lifestyle. Now I'm wondering a few things: what was it like to have another man inside of you after "x" years, did you full-swap at the same time (another man w/you meanwhile another woman rides your man), did you enjoy doing it as much as you did seeing him with another woman? See I got so HOT seeing a woman enjoy the cock I know so well, and seeing him be a manly-man. He said the same things of if we were to go for it. I can't help but thinking that this is more intimate for a woman than for a man due to simple anatomy - and of course I can have casual sex but these questions remain so I'd like to hear from others to make the most informed decision I can :) Thanks in advance!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the responses - The more I think about it and the more we talk about it I know I'm in for the riiide with the right couple/person :) I'll never know 'till I try and luckily I have a wonderful man that will lust and love me no matter my decision on doing it again!!

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
For most people, M and F, the reality of that first 'full swap' is always much different from the fantasy. Seeing your spouse enjoying themselves so much with someone else can be a cold splash of fear or a warm rush of love. It's different for everyone, yet the same too.

I've seen Darlene enjoying herself immensely with other men. Sometimes she's said "I really like it when he did this for me!" and we've added it to our own lovemaking. She (and I) have also learned things that we hadn't expected about what we enjoyed and didn't enjoy.

In the final analysis, it's all about what you Do with the experience and the feelings to grow your own relationship and solidify it.

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Perhaps I mis-stated a few things - I am very very open to it and lustful when I think about it... I just want other women's takes and POVs on it... To me it's only weird when I think that it's been that long lol! Of course I don't have to do anything for HIM nor him for me - we've been in situations where "no" was a true option that got used! I didn't mean to be ambiguous in my statements at all - I did take my cough medicine so that can't have helped with ambiguity!!

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
number one, if you are not okay with fucking another man, you do not have to explain it...it is your right to say I am just here for other girls. You do not HAVE to meet any standard or level...you only need to do what is fun for you and your husband...otherwise trouble will happen. I read your post. It does not really sound to me like you want to fuck other men...perhaps I am mis-interpreting, and I do not know y'all either. Anyways. How did it feel. When we entered the ls I had literally only been with Jay, and we were married about 15 yrs at the time. How did it feel? Great. It was new, hot, exciting, lustfull, taboo, naughty and all of those other fun emotions. Won't lie, I loved every second of it. BUT...having sex with other men is my primary thing here, I am admittedly incredibly very bi selective. I suggest that you move very slowly, only at the pace that allows you to feel comfortable, sexual and that is FUN. Cause girlie, if it isn't fun...it isn't worth doing. Best of luck to you.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Hey - I'm mostly asking the women here and unsure if this would fit more in the Women Talk section. Me and my husband have been together for 7 years, hitched for almost 2. We have a great relationship and have added swing in off and on through the years and stick to the ground rules we make. At one point in a three-way (one of those times we wanted to play just with a woman ok... when I wanted to play with a woman) a bit back we changed them in the act for the better - I wanted him to full out screw her - not just enjoy her mouth. I watched and got a little fun from the woman while he enjoyed it. As I saw previously we play same room and engage each other throughout every step of the process to know that the other is happy and joyful with what's going on while we play. We've been going back and forth with discussion since the first time we decided it was okay for him to have sex with another woman on the issue of me taking on another man. Here's the timeline of the discussion: No way, still not interested, okay maybe but it's gotta be a good-lookin' guy... It's run the gambit and together we decided that it shouldn't be a friend, that it should be someone in the lifestyle. Now I'm wondering a few things: what was it like to have another man inside of you after "x" years, did you full-swap at the same time (another man w/you meanwhile another woman rides your man), did you enjoy doing it as much as you did seeing him with another woman? See I got so HOT seeing a woman enjoy the cock I know so well, and seeing him be a manly-man. He said the same things of if we were to go for it. I can't help but thinking that this is more intimate for a woman than for a man due to simple anatomy - and of course I can have casual sex but these questions remain so I'd like to hear from others to make the most informed decision I can :) Thanks in advance!!

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: That first full exchange