Testing Frequency Requirements : Swingers Discussion 44099
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceTesting Frequency Requirements
TOPIC: Testing Frequency Requirements
Created by: cpl4funinmi99 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Understandably you want to have fun with no hidden dangers, (WE ALL DO) however I do not know many people or couples that would go through the requirements you are asking for to have sex with you. Let alone commit to only seeing another couple.

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
Well then those aren't the ppl I'd like to play with then anyway. I'd rather take the few you state and be a bit safer, if someone refused id think they had something to hide.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Dude lucke youre like 83 days late on this one.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Dannys.......this is why I rarely make posts........but I do not have anything against men, single or otherwise.......I just cannot respect anyone that is not honest, that was my main point. I think you misread the input......

Revere PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hee hee hee..some typos are better than others ; )

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forums clearsthroat!

L., the Forum Virgins Collector

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Danny, you only have testes every 3 months! How does that work!?! ;)

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I'm curious why ask now? You haven't had any issues. Correct? I understand you want MFM. Why not negotiate with your couples? Get the hubby to do the MFM.

Realize that testing is about history, not present risk. Realize that many STDs are asymptomatic. Infected folks don't know they have it.

My gf finally tested positive for HPV. I say finally because everyone gets it. It turns out the pap must be more specific now. She had no fallout from the infection. She has NO symptoms and never has. She's been tested before, always with a negative result. (I was always amazed at the -test)

The older paps tested for cellular changes. This newer one must test for immune reactions to unseen HPV. She had no cellular changes.

History plays a role. I assume you were saints before you were married. You always used condoms, never got laid because you were drunk..etc. You were abnormal in college, etc.

There is NO way you can expect folks to have current tests. You can ask that everyone get them. That includes you. You can only play with folks with current tests. Your methods do not screen out cheaters. If a spouse cheated on their spouse, they will lie to you also.

Uriah and I are in the same camp. Why? Because it works. I have had no problems when I use condoms.

I'm not implying you are wrong to want these things. I'm merely describing my take on this issue. There is only so safe one can be. You appear to be about as conservative as you can be and still play. I wish you luck finding your safer play space.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I agree with the testing results being iffy. My general rule is that we only look for long term friendships. If something happens to where there is no more sexual activity then it is only fair to yourself and the next person/people you are with to get tested before you move on to a new relationship. This not only holds true to an HIV test but being tested for all STD's. I personally would not want to be responsible for passing on a disease that could kill someone's mother, father, daughter, son, brother sister and so on. With single men, you have to make sure if its realistic for them to be happy with having sex with a married woman in a monogamous relationship for the MFM....I say most men its not, but they should be totally honest with themselves and you.

Revere PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
we are tested for hiv and other blood tests when we give blood which is eveyr 3 months.Everyone is correct that the test is only good when the test is made unless its been 3 months since you have played. Time is of no issue, on the length of time swinging. We have been swinging for 7 years. Actual time playing way way less then that.The first few years its like a new toy and you must try to play all the time ,as the years roll away its not all that important to play. For us we pick and choose if and when we want to play. We know many couples who are in this less then 2 years but have to play at least once a week if not more. The better question woudl be how often do you play and how do you play and hopefully they will not tell those little white lies.Such as we really do ont live where our profile says we do.We really are not this age we posted, our pics are five years or older but imply they are them now/..We do not have sex with all those we meet! we do not take on all comers.little lies bring more little lies in a mind. One requirement that seems to stand the test of time and has for the last 7 years for us.How respectful they treat thier spouses ,how they talk to and about their spouse.The body language, the looks, the eyes tell it all.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I share the sentiments of Meet and Play. I was tested about 3 years ago, but a test is only valid until your next encounter. If you play 2 or 3 times a week with different friends, the tests are impractical. My approach is the time honored one - proper and consistent condom usage.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2728 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Testing Frequency Requirements