Telling a couple or single you dont want to see them anymore : Swingers Discussion 197690
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceTelling a couple or single you dont want to see them anymore
TOPIC: Telling a couple or single you dont want to see them anymore
Created by: silksheets
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have had situations with a couple or single we had played with a few times and they wanted to continue seeing one another and we wanted to move on we just wondered how other couples handled similar situations we certainly never want to hurt or disrespect anyone but these situations have been awkward.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
ugh, this is a hard thing to do....and I suck at it. I hate hurting people's feelings. Usually honestly we kind of just stopped hanging with them and just did our own thing....and they tend to get the point. If asked outright yeah, don't lie about it. Do not be mean about it mind you...but be tactfully kind. You do not have to hurt someone's feelings in order to be honest, but keep in mind that with some people, no matter how gentle you are...feelings can and may get bruised. But thats their issue, not yours.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It is best to be honest. I have had to tell people it was fun but it was not the fun I anticipated, and I dont care to meet again for sex. I have been blocked bitched at called names ,,, but I am enjoying the friends that can bring it like I like it and I dont see why I should have to settle for someone that doesnt bring it like I like it. Some just cannot its not saying they are bad they just arent what cranks me up.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2194 posts)
Honestly I prefer seeing the same people over and over. You get comfortable and are not so nervous, to me it is a bit safer. You can do other things outside the bedroom or where ever you play. I have had people who want to meet that night but that is impossible for us, we work and have responsibilities. If you don't want to play, best thing is polite honesty. If there is something about them that bothers you tell them in a kind way. A friend wore an ugly dress and asked me how I liked it. I told her that the dress did not do her beauty justice. It worked, never saw her wear it again.

Longview TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Definitely agree with the honest approach, though not so sure we'd be as abrupt as "we're no longer interested". Assuming you had a nice rapport with them but one or both of you don't need to play with them any more, say something more to that effect. "We enjoy our connection but at this point would like to transition to a non-play friendship."

Of course if there isn't a friendship there then perhaps that's not so important. For us, though, we find it a shame when that's the case for people...

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
Disrespect is in lying. The truth is never disrespectful. Just tell them you're no longer interested and thank them for the fun you've enjoyed.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Just say you enjoyed your time together but we think it's time to move on, we always felt being honest and to the point is the best approach.

Mrs John and I enjoy making friends with the people we meet, and usually like to meet them more than a few times, longer than that if we really like them, we felt awkward when we had to tell a few couples we wanted to move on, there is no way around it, it's like breaking us with people when you were a teen, the honest approach is best.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
We have had situations with a couple or single we had played with a few times and they wanted to continue seeing one another and we wanted to move on we just wondered how other couples handled similar situations we certainly never want to hurt or disrespect anyone but these situations have been awkward.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(60 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Telling a couple or single you dont want to see them anymore