Swinging with vanilla friends part deux : Swingers Discussion 48367
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSwinging with vanilla friends part deux
TOPIC: Swinging with vanilla friends part deux
Created by: lisandy617
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our first experiences in the "lifestyle" were with mutually vanilla friends some years ago. It all began very innocently, as we spent a lot of time together, and myself and the other husband actually grew up as neighbors and very close friends. At the time we began our little experiment, we were next door neighbors, and shared a pool and hot tub, almost always naked, so we were all comfortable being around each other.

I'm proud to say it was the wives who sprung this on us, and they made it very clear what it was that they wanted. Eventually, it led to an almost poly relationship for many months.

However, they moved away to be closer to her family, had a couple of kids, and the sexual part of our relationship declined, and finally ended.

Although, I've recently begun to wonder, as we've seen them at social functions, and there has been some documented grab-ass from the ladies......

But, and I think this is the most important thing, it has NEVER adversely affected our friendship. He's like a brother to me, and I love her dearly. My wife feels the same way. We just learned to accept that this aspect of our lives was now forever different. There was no drama, no tears, no fighting. We talked about it a few times, and we understand completely why it changed.

Ironically, we're now deeply involved with another couple, and our relationship with them started in the opposite manner, as we met at a club, and began a sexual relationship almost immediately. We've since grown into the best of friends, and I don't think any of the four of us would know how to react if our relationship changed. They've met and become friendly with the first couple, and all involved understand the nature of both relationships.

We're all fascinated with each other.

I think it's more about what you're looking for sometimes. We still attend parties, and we all have a group of couples that we still play with, but it's now as if I have two wives to check in on at parties, etc. There's no jealousy, and I'm proud that the other husband treats my wife with the same love and respect that I treat her (and his wife) with.

It has NOT affected the spontaneous nature of this lifestyle for us. We still fuck like monkeys, with almost no persuasion.

Everyone is different, though.....

Temple Terrace FL

Username hidden
(17 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw the post earlier about having 'nilla friends turn swinger. I seem to have a similar issue, but unfortunately not in a good way.

I've got two very close friends that found out that we were swingers, and now the female half has made it very clear that she wants to play with me. We had talked to each other about being with women (way before the boyfriend and I started swinging) and now every time we hang out she's been flirting with me, flashing me her boobs etc etc. Every time I talk to her she'll say something like "I know what you do for fun...can I trust you alone with me" and all kinds of stuff.

I don't want to play with her, but I really don't know how many other ways to tell her that we are friends and I don't want to go past that. I'm getting annoyed and very put off. Any advice?

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Swinging with vanilla friends part deux