Swinging with vanilla () friends - need advice here please! : Swingers Discussion 43052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSwinging with vanilla () friends - need advice here please!
TOPIC: Swinging with vanilla () friends - need advice here please!
Created by: USTO24U The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It really depends on the people. Two months ago we had an encounter. One of the best as of yet. With a vanilla couple. The husband has been my friend since we were 13. That's 18 years of friendship. They knew of our lifestyle. Cause beign my best friend we talked about everything always. They were curious. We said no way no friends to wierd. That was two years ago. Well they continued flirting. So did she. She also expressed her bi curiousity. I talked in great depth about what I like about it.

Well I had an all girl toy party in which she attended. I thaught she would be leaving well I was wrong. We all went to the bar conviently next door to my house. ( til this day the bartenders talk about the people i have braught there many times. ) That night got crazy. Anyways we ended the evening with a fff it was something.

Now I have fucked my best friends wife. What a friggin dog. He was ok with it. He kinda new to begin with. ( her plot )

Anyways one night it just kinda happened. Not planned it just sponatiously combusted. So we are still best friends and have had one incredible experience. It will happen again sometime. I have no doubt. Just not in a rush. Letting it go where it goes. friendship is first and foremost.

So in this case it awesome. We are even closer friends now.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I like the fact that Perfect was wise enough to allow the other couple to get there feet wet before they experienced the act with them! I wish we did that three years ago! Still haven't spoken to them!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I was thinking that taking a couple that is already used to ribald, sexy flirting would probably enjoy going to a swing club - if for no other reason than to see what one was like. It would be a great way to introduce the topic. Of course, if everyone at the club knows you on a first name basis - they'll quickly figure out what YOU'VE been doing on your nights out! LOL!

But I see a lot of wisdom in the idea of not swinging with your next door neighbor - as it seems not at all unusual for swinging couples to fall out of sorts with one another, from what I've seen.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
It seems with the Oprah, Dr. Phil and 20/20 episodes on swinging lately there would be a great opportunity to bring up the topic by simply asking if they had seen any of the interviews.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Wait... we are still blocked out of several pics... Only 5 showing for us!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I don't know why it was blocked before but I get to look at those erotic pics now Meet and Play! Glad there was nothing wrong.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Okay, so, at hubby's birthday party last night, we had a nice mix of people. We had three categories of pals: C.'s colleagues, our vanilla friends and neighbors, and our "twisted" friends. (Interestingly, the work-friends and the play-friends segregated themselves perfectly into different rooms in the house, but that's not the point of this post, just an observation.)

So, our next door neighbors, about whom I've wondered at times (ok, ok, about whom I've FANTASIZED, you caught me), attended for a little while, and they're SO flirty, especially for people we really don't know well (we just moved in last year and hardly ever see each other), that I was THIS CLOSE to asking last night if I needed a bathing suit to use their hot tub. We did have plenty of "peeking in your windows with binoculars" jokes (initiated by the very attractive Mister) and I did offer to start having sex on the dining room table to make their viewing easier, which he appreciated and checked the angle of the view, but again, I digress...

SO, I guess the point of all this post-party rambling is, we wonder about those neighbors, too!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
"MeetAndPlay, seems as though you blocked us; was that intentional? If so, why might that be, did we offend you somehow?"

Ditto for us MeetandPlay, hope we did not offend you either...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
we would say all three of what you say could happen.We have some friends just like this, but the difference they do swing.we have the best time when we all go out . From flirting, talking about any issue,sexual situations. Wev actually like each quite a bit and decided to keep this on a level that we are in.Any in this can tell you that the sex is fine and is great but at some time its not which will affect the relationship.You can say all you want about when that happens you can remain friends.Doing is so much tougher then saying.. Guess what the problem with that logic is.. The one that is having the bad time is the one who wants to call it off not the ones having a good time.Which means one of the ones having a good time was not up to snuff. Some kind of resentment may occur which can kill the friendship. Ask yourself is it in your best interest to keep things as the are and let things happen without a little push if they will, when they do. It sounds as if you have a GREAT time as things are.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Could be exactly right. Maybe if you asked their response was "We thought you'd NEVER ask us!"

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Swinging with vanilla () friends - need advice here please!