Swinging versus Cheating : Swingers Discussion 47005
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSwinging versus Cheating
TOPIC: Swinging versus Cheating
Created by: robin_hood
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it people cant see the difference? I personally take offense to these profiles that say Playing without wives knowledge,or husband doesnt do what I need any more must be discreet.Have we evolved this much? Swinging is a lifestyle,and if your a couple it is enjoyed MUTUALLY,with full knowledge and consent.If your running around behind your partners back you are NOT a swinger,you are a low life lying cheat.Just my humble opinion.Peace out,Joe

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
The email to which I was referring to,I recieved about 2 weeks ago.It said and I quote,I have been swinging for about 2 yrs now,because my husband doesnt give me what I want at home,He gets off and leaves me frustrated.Thats why I go outside my marriage and swing.MY response was STOP saying your a SWINGER,You are a cheater plain and simple.If your husband does NOT swing with you,or know that your meeting others for sex you arent swinging.Period.But thanks to all that posted back,makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one that feels this way.Peace out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
we have a friend that somewho always ends up with people who are cheating.They are always wanting to blame the cheater. keep saying whats the constant.Its them picking the cheaters. Ask tougher questions , find out more about them ,.Call them , after you have been in this situation before get the home number,talk to the wife or husband. Stop , think, if they only give you a day time cell phone number. dah. If they are available only during the week , mostly day time dah.If they do ont give details about themselves............if it quacks like a duck its a duck

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
If someone chooses to cheat on his or her SO, that's his or her business, I suppose. I, however, want to steer VERY clear. First of all, I'm in this for fun, and if someone else is being hurt, it ain't fun. Secondly, I have no desire to get dragged into someone else's ugly divorce court proceedings. (Also the reason I agree that I don't want to get involved with couples who appear to be on shaky ground in their relationships, AND the reason we don't play with people who's SO's don't play, even with their permission.)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Why is it people cant see the difference? I personally take offense to these profiles that say Playing without wives knowledge,or husband doesnt do what I need any more must be discreet.Have we evolved this much? Swinging is a lifestyle,and if your a couple it is enjoyed MUTUALLY,with full knowledge and consent.If your running around behind your partners back you are NOT a swinger,you are a low life lying cheat.Just my humble opinion.Peace out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Swinging versus Cheating