Swinging advice : Swingers Discussion 207154101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSwinging advice
TOPIC: Swinging advice
Created by: notjustanothersingleguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Background; we've been very happily married for over 41 years, swinging for over seventeen.

If you and she aren't singing from the same sheet of music, the relationship won't last. That's true whether you're swinging or not. The important thing is what each of you expects of the other. It's certain that she knows how you feel about swinging and it's not impossible that she's become more interested in exploring that. It's also possible that she's expecting you to drop swinging from your life to keep her in your life. An honest chat on the subject should show whether you're both on the same page or not.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
My focus was on the internal first in determining where you are in your life Ron. Once you've come to your own conclusions, Rdy has hit the nail on the head. Then it's time to open a dialogue with her to find out: How does she feel about it now? What are the new boundaries? This is no time to tip toe. Come right out with it, as soon as you know where you stand inside. Find out where she's coming from as well.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Ditto what TT said plus this. Follow your heart, not your dick. Eventually you will know what is more important, a mongomaous relationship with this particular woman or a swinging relationship with someone who shares your passion to play.

I have always said I would give up swinging if I met a woman I couldn't live without but I still believe I can have it all, love AND playtime.

The fact that you are asking for advice is telling me that you aren't in love with this woman, at least not enough to make this sacrifice.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Welcome to the forums Ron. It seems as though you have a fairly direct set of questions on your hands: Can you picture a relationship with her that doesn't involve swinging? Which do you value more, swinging or her?

Trying to rebuild a relationship, hoping she will get back into would be a waste of everyones time. Trying to hold back a piece of your sexual identity just to be with her won't last long. You'll cheat, or build resentment until it becomes a powder keg that explodes over some silly thing.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Swinging advice