Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Stuck with a couple at an out of town swinger event
TOPIC: Stuck with a couple at an out of town swinger event
Created by: Loving_Leo_Couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you everyone for the great responses.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We like to try and keep it light and funny. Saying things with a smile, like, "See you after awhile, we're going on a shark lap." And then walk around the event talking to other couples. We might also say, "Okay, we're eyeing (direct them to some other couple), hope you're not making a run at them yourself, not sure we can handle the competition!" We might ask them if they have their eye on some other couple that weekend and then have an easier place to start a conversation. Nothing wrong with the direct approach either, different people have different methods. Personally, we can take a hint and prefer a hint.

Anything in your own way to let them know you're still looking to mix it up with other couples, that will mostly work with all but the most clingy. We've been accused of the 'hit 'em and quit 'em" as well. But really at an event we just like to keep it open, not opposed to hooking up with the same couple and staying friends. But not always at the same event and it is nice to keep flirting.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
I'm a softy (hey now ladies don't get the wrong impression) I'd try the indirest route to obvious land...

Run into them at the pool or dinner...

"hey kids, what's shakin'? "oh we're just scammin' for some fresh meat, got my eye on the curvy brunette at the bar and k says she's swooning for the hubby's hairy back." "oh really? jane and I were hoping we could get engaged with you two before we all left for home" "sorry bro, the gravity of that booty is pulling me in. maybe we can hook up again before we head to the airport."

Too subtle?

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
I went to Hedo many years ago for my birthday alone. Out of all of the men I could meet there, I met a fine Dominican dude from New York where I was living at the time. I got there mid-week so I missed the toga event but went to the lingerie party and had a blast. He and I wound up having fun at the pool and I may have seen him once after that and he wanted to know if he could see me again when we got back to New York. No, was my response. It was a great time there but the party was over. Some people get very attached after you have sex with them. When I was very new in this LS, I had a guy say I left him at the venue because I didn't want to stay for hours and hours. Give me a break. That was the last time I saw him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3976 posts)
Every previous post has good advice in it.

One way of looking at it(my way) is that it's their fault to begin with. One should never make the kind of assumptions that they made with you. It's an etiquette thing. No matter what the venue, just because you see someone you've played with before, or are even friends with, you don't just cling to them without a clear, unambiguous, expression that they want you to.

I practice what I preach. Just last friday night at a local club we ran into the male half of one couple and the female half of another couple, on a date together, who are all good friends of ours. Oh yeah, we wanted to play with them! We said hello, chatted and hung out with them for about 15 minutes, then moved on and left them to their date. Didn't see them the rest of the night. That's respect for what other people are doing.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(566 posts)
Just be honest. Some couples are going to be able to handle it some will not. Being that it's a vacation away from home ..regardless of how they handle the information chances are you won't be seeing them again.

In regard to swinger events out of state generally people know that connections will rarely be long term or repeats.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Damn what an awkward situation. I generally have a hard time with stuff like that. If someone is a dick/bitch I can tell them to piss off in a heartbeat. "Nice people", just getting in the way are hard for me to deal with. I'm also the guy that who ends up buying whatever the cute little kids come up and sell at the doorstep. Carmel popcorn, sure, giant candy bars yum, my wife won't let me answer the door now. I don't even eat that stuff lol

Since we have a baby at home this isn't a problem we are going to have for a long while. No swinger vacations for us.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
straight to the point, tell them you had a blast but are looking for other couples to play with now.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1330 posts)
We go through this a lot, and I won't lie - when we were new we acted kind of the same way - found someone we like and kinda clung to them.

Unfortunately, you might have to just tell them - in the sweetest way you can - that you had a good time with them and hope to again, but for now you're hunting for fresh meat - and encourage them to do the same. It doesn't mean they have to avoid you or can't talk to you - but you'd like to feel free to pursue others. Hopefully that doesn't hurt their feelings much.

Look on the positive side - they obviously really like you guys. Try to preserve that as best you can.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Stuck with a couple at an out of town swinger event