Stuck in the middle : Swingers Discussion 197772101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceStuck in the middle
TOPIC: Stuck in the middle
Created by: Sun_N_Moon69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dont look at age at all! I like to read a profile, look at pics and then if we are intetested talk to them. When we first started i didnt want a guy over 30! Now we have been with couples 19-48ish and its all about personality! And a hot body helps too ;). And dont always judge by the pictures posted. Some time people are better/worse looking in person. See you have a cert now so hope your problems are solved but had to give some hints from a couple who had simular problems at first.

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
you kids think YOU have probs finding other cpls at your ages -- wait till you get to ours! And frankly, we are in better shape than a lot of the folks that we meet. As an earlier poster said, we also prefer to stay within + or - a few years of us. Damned few plusses left anymore, though. <sigh>

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(564 posts)
...and here I was just wishing Gibbstown was closer to the Mason-Dixon!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
lmao, true that...true that! i have seen that too. I worked with a girl who got annoyed with me because she said she demands that a man be thin.....and she is not obese, but she is damn sure not skinny either. I was like don't you think that is rude, that you hold a man to a standard you do not hold yourself to? She did not like that.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Also it seems tough to find couples that we are in league with. Meaning most of the profiles we would be attracted to seem like they're TOO hot for us, and we feel intimidated. The others are just not up to our standards (not that we have set them unreasonably high), we would like couples around our age and weight basically. Not drop dead gorgeous, but at sexy."

Couple/couple play is alot more challenging than people think. It is quite the challenge, finding the ability to have 4 people who are attracted equally. Number one, do not be intimidated. Given, I can be a hypocrite in this. I have had single guys, 25 years old...email me. Perfect body, washboard abs....won't lie, my first question is "why would a guy that looks like you want a 39 year old woman with stretch marks and saggy titties" LOL. It IS intimidating. However, remember this.....we ALL have issues. Even us Divas that look oh so put together and every hair is in it's place...we are usually the ones with the MOST issues lol, thats why we go to such great pains to look good. They very well may be thinking the same about you. It does not hurt to send a friendly email saying hey hey...etc. And remember, have fun!!!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
LOL, It's her job to keep you inline. We are the age we are, we don't claim to look or act younger. Some days I am older than I look and younger than I feel, other days I know I look like I've been drug through hell and back but feel like a teenager.........most days I feel exactly what I am a 50 year old female wondering how time went so fast lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
LOL Sweet, I hear you I am all about down and dirty by 9:30 . We never go to a LS party expecting to play and very rarely "hook up" there . I am not interested in enjoying others at 2 am after everyone has been drinking. I like my playmates alive, awake and alert and I hope to be the same. I can guarantee you at 2 am I am not at my best . Age is important to us, we prefer couples within 5 years one way or the other. I zero desire to recapture my youth or experience theirs with the playmates the age of my kids and no interest in anyone who could be my father lol. Thankfully there are many people in our age bracket.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
i have not read the op or answers were, but from my experience being stuck in the middle isnt such a bad thing ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2058 posts)
I think too many of us try to put ourselves in a bracket. You have to remember age is a frame of mind (if the body is willing.) I have seen 20 something’s act more mature than some 50 year old adolescents.

Keep in mind there are plenty of couples/people who may feel the way you do so keep your eyes open for them. You don’t realize that your age is still very young, I (the male half of this duo) blinked twice and my 30's blinked by so quickly.

At some point in time you will have to alter your "ideal" range of age to include others that may be older that what you are comfortable with.. Not a bad thing just treat each couple individually cause they will all act differently than the other.

Good luck

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
It sounds like you are putting you're self into a very thin margin of couples you are willing to find compatible. We are very new to things but have found a life style club to be a good place to have fun, we just post an ad on CL asking who will be attending and that gives us a few people to chat with there. As for the age or body types that's easy for us sexy people come in all ages confidence is the the key, Mrs has a little hang up for couples under 21. I say just talk to any one and do not have expectations either way, allow you're self to be surprised. :)

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Stuck in the middle